Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
-whenever you have that day dreamy look on your face people ask, "Working on a story?"
-when there's a creative writing assignment in class your teacher has to tell you not to turn in a novel.

Um Guilty of. redface

When you live in a constant fantasy and turn you life into one big adventure.
-You accessorize for a date by sticking a pencil behind one or both ears.
When you start calling your friends the names of your characters, just so you don't forget; and in the end ... forget your friends' actual names.
SoulLostOnEarth
-you talk to your characters.... and they answer back.

I do that. xd The best part is mentioning it to the family and getting weird looks.
RoseOfTempest
SoulLostOnEarth
-you talk to your characters.... and they answer back.

I do that. xd The best part is mentioning it to the family and getting weird looks.

that's one of the best parts, seeing the looks on people's faces as you have a conversation with your characters outloud, that gives me an idea for another symptom that i'm guilty of,
-while talking to your characters you suddenly burst out laughing from something funny they said and get weird looks from all on-lookers.
you feel guilty when you aren't writing.
kuroku_tenshi

Guilty. sweatdrop
Noyoki
kuroku_tenshi

Guilty. sweatdrop

quite...
You know you write too much when you won't eat for days and sleeping is impossible until you finish your rough draft. Which while quite good you aren't giving to anyone.
SoulLostOnEarth
-reality becomes known as "The Scary Place"
-you give up writing for lent
-and fail pathetically

LOL Oh wow... I couldn't even attempt that in all honesty. My cousin gave up sugar for lent once (there is sugar in EVERYTHING, btw)... THAT was more plausable than my giving up writing for lent. I wouldn't make it ten seconds. xp
You know you write too much when you complain to yourself about whoever wrote such a sucky script in real-life situations.
You know you write too much when;

Your fingers are bruised from your pen. SO You take up typeing as well.

Your spend more money on writing suppies (A lot of Notebooks and pens) then your did on your best friend's birthday present (I'm Sorry sweatdrop )

School supply season is your favorite time of year.

All you want for christmas is a better writting program, new printer cartrages, a new notebook or two, an a new set of pens...

"Santa" filled your stocking with pens. eek

Your Non-English teachers knows your writing skill.

You start refuring to you friends as "The real kids", "My OTHER friends", and "Not Ink"
when you carry a lot of notebooks around, your mother is worried that you will kill your back. (way too true in my case.)

you start to have a decent pencil and pen collection.

you listen to japanese music to piss off one of your muses.

you begin to develop ideas for a weather control device.

you have more muses than you know what to do with them. (true in my case.)

you have a phobia of waterslides and water-related amusement objects.
You know you write to much when:

A poster is taped to the wall above your head with it's own pen holder, so you can write down any idea you have in the middle of the night. (I have a big silver sharpie! heart )

Your purse weighs a ton because of the number of writing utensils you carry.

The aforementioned purse looks more like a backpack than a purse.

Every school paper has ideas for some story jotted down on them.
- Your school/work is seeking the legal permission to strip search you for notebooks to stop you writing at your desk.

- You bought a scuba-diver's notepad so you can write when you go swimming.

- Your calendar/dairy is taking blurb format.
eg. Tuesday 4th August, Charlotte plans to go on an innocent shopping trip with her usual group of friends. However, one girl cannot make it because of a 'family meeting'. Everything seems fine, but things are not always as thy seem...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff