Beloved Autobiographer

10,490 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Saffron Bunny
AmeOtome21
Saffron Bunny
-You consider buying that terrabite external hard-drive not only because you don't want to lose everything you've written, but also because you've saved so many documents that Minecraft refuses to work properly.
-You wanted The Sims purely for character development
-You've compared your brain to a filing cabinet.
-Your friend interrupts you, and your reaction is, "Wait, let me just finish this up, I say as I turn back to the computer and finish typing."
-Your character template sheet is twelve pages.
-When your English teacher asks you and your group to write a five page story, and you have twice that amount by the end of the class period.
-You have computer burns on your legs because you were so focused on writing, you didn't feel the laptop heating up.
-You've forgotten to eat
-You have a heavy investment in notebooks, binders, pencils, and pens.
-When your friend steals your editing pens, you stop talking to her for two months out of anger.
-You have names for all of your writing supplies.
-You talk about your characters as if they're real people, and some of your friends ask to meet them, not realizing they are characters.
-People have hunted you down to ask you to edit their story.
-You've spilled a secret due to accidental verbal narration.
-When you see writing with improper grammar and/or misspelled words, you have to go in and fix it, otherwise your grammar Nazi self will have a mental breakdown.
-You spend hours editing other people's work like some kind of crazed maniac.
-You've lectured someone online about their use of improper English.
-You cried when you graduated because it meant you couldn't attend the Creative Writing Club anymore.
-Your wrist swells up from writing so much
-You have a playlist for every story
-You've been sent to the school counselor's office for some of the things you've written, and she recommended you should be put on medication for being "mentally disturbed".

Guilty of all of these. sweatdrop

Guilty on all accounts..*nod nod*

Well, on the bright side, at least we can't get arrested for being guilty of these. whee

Lol true! ^^
AmeOtome21
Saffron Bunny
AmeOtome21
Saffron Bunny
-You consider buying that terrabite external hard-drive not only because you don't want to lose everything you've written, but also because you've saved so many documents that Minecraft refuses to work properly.
-Your friend interrupts you, and your reaction is, "Wait, let me just finish this up, I say as I turn back to the computer and finish typing."
-When your English teacher asks you and your group to write a five page story, and you have twice that amount by the end of the class period.
-You have computer burns on your legs because you were so focused on writing, you didn't feel the laptop heating up.
-You've forgotten to eat
-When your friend steals your editing pens, you stop talking to her for two months out of anger.
-You talk about your characters as if they're real people, and some of your friends ask to meet them, not realizing they are characters.
-When you see writing with improper grammar and/or misspelled words, you have to go in and fix it, otherwise your grammar Nazi self will have a mental breakdown.
-You cried when you graduated because it meant you couldn't attend the Creative Writing Club anymore.
-You've been sent to the school counselor's office for some of the things you've written, and she recommended you should be put on medication for being "mentally disturbed".

Guilty on all accounts..*nod nod*

Well, on the bright side, at least we can't get arrested for being guilty of these. whee

Lol true! ^^
emotion_awesome

Liberal Bloodsucker

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
You know you write too much when your hand gets blisters and/or calluses from your pencil.

(I actually did get one in English class a couple days ago sweatdrop )

Demonic Wolf

8,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hellraiser 500
*When you save every notebook you've ever owned in fear you'll throw away a good idea.

*When you carry around your backpack filled with notebooks because you can't figure out which story to write on that day.

*When people come to you for help.

*When someone asks, "What are you doing?" while you're writing in class, and another person takes the liberty to answer for you with, "Writing a story."

Demonic Wolf

8,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Saffron Bunny
-You've forgotten to eat

You, my friend, have just described my daily life.

Romantic Explorer

*When you squee when you find out your Kindle has a Notepad App
*When someone offers to pay you to write their essay
*When you write till 2 in the morning and when you finally go to bed you have a notebook nearby, just in case

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff