Welcome to Gaia! ::

magic_lily
You know you write too much when...
Whenever something happens, say your friend says hi, in your mind you think, "Then she smiled at me and said hi. Then she hugged me and told me about how much she missed me over the summer."
lol I do that in my head... I just turn everything that happens into book-form...
hahahahahahha I've done that many times.
(wow! i do everything here accept computer crash and always have writing utensils... i have my notebook that i go nowhere without in my lap right now.... i sleep with it.... is that weird?)

you know you write too much when,
-Your mom/dad starts yelling at you to stop carrying that notebook everywhere
-You see your characters in your dreams
-You entertain yourself in class/work by coming up with new things for your characters to do
-You attempt to draw your characters
-You desribe everything that happens during the day as though it were a story, including adding things such as, "i mumbled", "I shouted." "i whispered", "I said" at the end of everything you say.
-Everything you see, no matter what it is, makes you start thinking about a story you could write on the subject.

Mega Cat

11,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
radioactive alchemist

...you dream about your characters, and/or spend every waking moment thinking up new situations to put them in.
...you think of your characters as real people.

Guilty.

...when, at three in the morning, you yell out "OMG I LOVE IT!" because you just spent four hours thinking of a new scene for your story...and wake up the house.
-you talk to your characters.... and they answer back.
SoulLostOnEarth
wow, that's... differant. have you done that?
HP_goddess
SoulLostOnEarth
wow, that's... differant. have you done that?

yup, no i don't have MPD.... at least i don't think so sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop naw, i don't! 3nodding but they do answer back! yeah... now i'm just rambling......
carry a note pad and pincle with you every where, just in case.
You know you write too much when: You have a different three ring notebook for each story in the works, along with a seperate pen for each...><

When your floor is covered in unfinished stories, or crumpled papers that never made it to the garbage...><

And pretty much just about everything everyone else has said... ^^'
You know you write too much when someone asks you "Hey what you doing?" and you snap at them and say "What does it look like I'm doing?" And continue writing.

You know you write too much when you spend more time at home in your room with a notebook/on your computer than you spend with your friends.

You know you write too much when you have more word documents and notebooks then you do songs or CDs.

You know you write too much when you go out shopping and get excited when you see a 500 page notebook/a pack of HB pencils/a pack of pens on sale.

You know you write too much when you have your own recycling box in your room.

You know you write too much when you have more notebooks in your closet then actual clothes/you have notebooks in shoe boxes instead of actual shoes.
...when you name the pen you use for editing "the red pen of DOOM."

I'm guilty of the having my own recycle box. It comes in handy. whee
LiL TKD DeviL
You know you write too much when someone asks you "Hey what you doing?" and you snap at them and say "What does it look like I'm doing?" And continue writing.

You know you write too much when you spend more time at home in your room with a notebook/on your computer than you spend with your friends.

You know you write too much when you have more word documents and notebooks then you do songs or CDs.

You know you write too much when you go out shopping and get excited when you see a 500 page notebook/a pack of HB pencils/a pack of pens on sale.

You know you write too much when you have your own recycling box in your room.

You know you write too much when you have more notebooks in your closet then actual clothes/you have notebooks in shoe boxes instead of actual shoes.

You know you write too much when you actually write about how you write too much blaugh
you know you write tomuch when you stay home from a family event or a date just to write in your journal or think of more ideas for poems. which ive only done...a dozen times. biggrin
...when you write a story on the edges of the church bulletin during service on Christmas Eve. (I don't like chuch much. I also wrote haikus during the service before my cousin's baptism...but not during the actual baptism. That would just be wrong sweatdrop )
You know you write too much when...

-You have three notebooks full of background information on just ONE of your stories.

-You go to bed at night thinking about your characters, thinking, "If they did this, s/he'd do that..."

-Your friends start calling you by the name of your main character.

-You get your characters inside your head and they yell at you for doing something they don't like.

-Your friends frequently tell you to shut up because you can't stop bouncing ideas off of them.

-If a fire hit your house and you could only save one thing, you'd rather roast because you wouldn't know which notebook/floppy/other form of saved material to grab.

-Whenever you use something like Sloganizer and stick in the name of one of your characters, you start hyperventilating when something comes up that sounds JUST LIKE THEM.

-You decide to see if the Personality Cocktail thing on go-quiz.com is always right by putting in all your characters' names...and flip out when it is.

-You make entire websites dedicated to your story.

-Your stories overflow your notebooks and actual PC onto the internet and are littered across multiple fictionpress accounts and multiple Gaia accounts in journals.

-You nearly faint from happiness when you check your email and see someone has emailed you something nice about something of yours they've read.

-If you go a day without your story you swear you're going to die.

-Your best friend is a piece of paper.

-Your second-best friend is an artist who can do drawings of your characters.

-You stay up for hours drawing maps and pictures of the places in your story.

-You make said artist friend make up crests for all of your characters.

-Your favorite class in school is Creative Writing.

-Whenever you get a report homework assignment, the entire class groans because they know you'll write yours better than all of theirs put together (and you've done so in the past).

-You snap at anyone who tries to read your stuff without your permission.

-You actually get these jokes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces