Welcome to Gaia! ::

*cuddles thread*

[+1] 1 100.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Muffy - And what a great sex it was! It was plot driving sex! The plot just took a huge bunny hop forward. *rubs hands together* All right, Luciana, let's get to scheming. >D

AurinJade's Wife

jade: oh la la, i cannot wait! you get those characters laid, girl! i will watch from the sidelines and feel some small amount of envy. i can't get my characters to ******** for the life of me -- and i even accepted a dare from my work mate to hook my FMC and MMC up! DAFUQ IS THIS s**t.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Muffy - LOL it wasn't easy, I promise you that! You get your little charries screwing! They can't fight their libidos forever. GET SOME MATTHAIS! (I'm assuming it's Matthais and Raelynn who are supposed to be going at it? *waggles eyebrows*)

AurinJade's Wife

jade: WHY CANNOT IT BE EASY. THEY ARE OURS, DAMN IT -- THEY SHOULD DO WHAT THEY'RE ******** TOLD. and you assumed very right. xDD except that Raelynn doesn't have a libido outside of that roleplay of ours and Matthias can't really ******** THE SUN, can he? NO, BOY, YOU CAN'T. SUCKS FOR YOU.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Muffy - It's revenge. We torture them, so they make IT AS HARD AS ******** POSSIBLE.

Well, Raelynn needs to find a libido. It doesn't have to be her own. SHE CAN BORROW ONE. Or steal it. And Matthais needs to MAN THE ******** UP AND QUIT BEING A COLOSSAL s**t.

There is a way for them to ********, and I have faith that you will find it.

AurinJade's Wife

AurinJade
And Matthais needs to MAN THE ******** UP AND QUIT BEING A COLOSSAL s**t.

i died.
xDDDD

BUT OMG. I WILL ALWAYS LOOK TO YOU FOR MENTORSHIP, AS YOU HAVE MADE TWO INCOMPATIBLE CHARACTERS SCREW. i do have a methodology for making my own two retards bump uglies, but it involves a process i can't talk about in this thread because it contains dubious consent content. but hell, i'm the only one reading them, SO I'LL JUST GO HARD.

emotion_awesome

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Muffy - Glad I could at least be of entertainment. Maybe some inspiration. BUT GET THOSE CHARACTERS DO THE BIG NASTY! YOU CAN DOOOOO IT! ;D

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. Tootles! Good luck!

AurinJade's Wife

have a good sleep, my love! <33

Obsessive Loiterer

Going to sleep. Wrote 3841 words today (fleshing out/planning) and got through 18 chapters of detailed outlining. I'm going to try to do detailed outlining of the rest of Control and all of Alter tomorrow. If I can, I'll do the same with Delete. After that, I'll go flesh out each point. (10 min per point, for instance, until I get through all of them. Not sure how many points I'll end up with. Maybe I'll let myself count them?)

So tired. Played games with visiting friends from 2pm to 11pm. Typed in between turns. So tired. emotion_zzz

Please quote me if I missed anything. I can barely read now. Peak plasma timing for my SSRI means my brain has shut off.

If anybody wants me to send them the detailed outlines of the stories, it'd probably add extra pressure to finish them ASAP. (By tomorrow/Tuesday.) And then I can catch up. Gosh, these books are absolutely going to be 100k each... I've never written anything this long and fast-paced before; it's a lot more action-packed than my usual fare. Not sure that I'll be any good at this.

Gotta crash. So frickin' tired. Night, y'all. Just wanted to share the update. I can't even remember what I've already written in this post, and I keep making typos. emotion_zombie Sleep well.

Shadowy Senshi

Morning guys!

Today is make progress on my video game project or die trying! ...die might be a harsh term but it's definitely coming down to the wire. I want to see some progress soon because I feel myself become demotivated emotion_donotwant

But first I need to email some guy I'm going to interview for a homework assignment. Knowing me this will take at least half an hour gonk
Morning thread. Everyone better have some great progress today and be productive! Oh, and have a good day!

Morse:: Thanks for reminding me that I also have to send out an e-mail for the same reason. I knew I was forgetting something this weekend. *scribbles down in planner*
So, how are you doing?

Shadowy Senshi

Morning Shadow, happy to be of reminder service ;D

Well I was right about the email taking 30 minutes, but now I'm fully committed to programming. I'm somewhere between start of the day optimism and anger at my lack of coding knowledge to figure this out. So they day could still go either way rofl

What are your plans looking like?
Morse:: Well hope it stays with the optimism and the day goes great.

My day is going to class in about 15min, getting a new access card, and doing a bit of homework (if I get any from class), oh, and doing some planning. So not too much going on.

I'm demanding my day stay good. lol.

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

If my little sister can look after my toddler for a few hours today,
I may be able to do some re-writing/editing.

Obsessive Loiterer

Mors: Good luck coding! Let me know if you want me to ask my boyfriend for help on your behalf--he works with computers for a living.

Shadow: Hope class goes well!

Inkling: It must be really tough having a toddler and trying to keep projects going!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff