• Beta Forum Regular 0
Ooh ... naps sound lovely.

I am poking OS/P with a stick.

Adorable Entrepreneur

37,440 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jack-pot 100
Comp - Okay, I've forgotten which elements there were now... One was air, right? What if that part was the one that was always listening for God's will. So a little dreamy because he's not always present?

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Rosy: air, earth, and water. Hmm, air is chaotic, does it still work?

Adorable Entrepreneur

37,440 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jack-pot 100
Comp - Sure! he could seem very chaotic to people who don't know where his information is coming from.

Water.... Water has a lot of connections to creation, life, stuff like that. The water aspect could be... lots of things. An artist. A doctor. A preacher. A midwife?

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Rosy: water is energy and fluidity, so probably anything that keeps things going (Midwife, doctor, farmer).

Adorable Entrepreneur

37,440 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jack-pot 100
Comp - I really like midwife for that role. It's very life-focused. And I was going to suggest farmer for earth. Possibly with that personality being the one that goes "********, I quit."

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Rosy: earth is power, which could mean 'dance peasants' or 'you can't tell me what to do. I'm going to have a sandwich instead.'

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
*facepalm*

I can't start editing this yet. If I do there's going to be nothing left of this story because I'm going to be grumbling about how there are no deaths and almost no action and how all the plot development really shouldn't be in multi-page conversations.

sigh.

I don't know about this. Going to keep on going because that's what you do ... but I really don't know about this story sometimes.

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Terradi: can they have long talks while killing people?

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Compendium -- Not a single death in the entire story. Mention of plenty as past events, but no one new and exciting dies.

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Terradi: then add action? Yapping for hours with nothing going on would tire people out, wouldn't it?

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Compendium -- I worry about that. There is *some* action, but it's simply not a fast-paced story.

I don't know. Either it'll work or it won't. But if I want to add action I need a new story. This one isn't built for that. Could be backstory for a story with a lot more action but ... yeah.

I miss being a cocky teenager and believing everything I wrote was awesome sometimes.
Evening everyone how goes?

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Sionainn -- Evening. Trying to decide if the latest round of the 'oh god, everything i write is terrible' game has some truth to it.

I really wish this wasn't third in a series so I could just thrust it at someone and make them tell me if it works or no. If it doesn't, I think almost all of two and most of what I have of three are useless. Which is a terribly depressing thought.
terradi
Sionainn -- Evening. Trying to decide if the latest round of the 'oh god, everything i write is terrible' game has some truth to it.

I really wish this wasn't third in a series so I could just thrust it at someone and make them tell me if it works or no. If it doesn't, I think almost all of two and most of what I have of three are useless. Which is a terribly depressing thought.

Anything I can do to help?

Got some time to kill while waiting for the ice pack to freeze

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas