Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you post your writing on the Internet?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 11, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Well do you? Or ar you like me, too insecure in the quality of my work and at the same time too paranoid someone will steal it? Or do you avoid posting your work because your afraid of thre negative criticism you may or may not get? Or is there some other reason that I've completely forgotten (naturally stare ) ?
Lady Miyoko162
Well do you? Or ar you like me, too insecure in the quality of my work and at the same time too paranoid someone will steal it? Or do you avoid posting your work because your afraid of thre negative criticism you may or may not get? Or is there some other reason that I've completely forgotten (naturally stare ) ?

I've never gotten negative critism from posting my stuff online except from my "friend" Rho.
I do. But not a whole lot....Someone once told me that my writing was unnaturally dark and I should just kill myself and be done with it. crying Obviously I have no self esteem left to speak of. stare
Publish it, even if it's bad, you'll be helping people laugh, and laughter through out the world is a good thing.
Lady Miyoko162

Yes. Actually, you've covered all of the reasons (Ehem, excuses) that I could think of. It's true, though. I am quite paranoid. ninja
I know, it sucks that some people are so lazy and ignorant that they don't even bother to pick up a damn pen and write something original. Grr. scream
Yes, I do. So someone can give me a nice, well-rounded critique.
I don't often share my work with people...not that i care if the criticise, but the fact that people don't understand me feelings and they will not get the meaning that i want from my writings or poetry...
I share fanfiction and poetry. My original fiction and some of my poetry is kept to myself due to publishing restrictions.
silly. it doesn't matter. it makes no difference what you do with your "writing" (don't like the term).

Magical Darling

I used to. But I've been too busy and couldn't keep up. I like writing at my own pace.

Once I get the time I'm going to make a website dedicated to my writings.

Magical Darling

Jala
I do. But not a whole lot....Someone once told me that my writing was unnaturally dark and I should just kill myself and be done with it. crying Obviously I have no self esteem left to speak of. stare

That's horrible! scream I want to kick that person in the shins!
It's not that my writing isn't good enough for the internet. The internet simply isn't good enough for it. stare
Plus, I lose my inspiration if I share unfinished work...
Jala

! That's horrible! I personally enjoy majorly dark stuff (and stuff that people frown upon. Which is why I have homosexual incest in almost all of my stories. Talk about people bitchin' at ya!).....^_^ I'd be fond in reading your writings, if you'd let me!

As for the poll: My own stuff still needs to be refined and improved on and what not (Though my one story is now in Websters online dictionary XD *highly amused*). I do post fanfiction, because while I write for myself, I also like knowing that other people enjoy what I write, too. ^-^ Though one person told me I was disgusting and that I needed to be shot....*frowns*
I don't post it, 'cause that generally makes it a bit harder to get it published in like, a book or something. Though occasionally I write a few things for the sole purpose of showing them around the net.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff