Total Votes:[ 94 ]

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Kate T McKat
The Solarised Night
Kate T McKat

*steps back and reads* And that is some of the crap I have been wanting to write down for a long time. Thank you. I think I need to go lay down after all those memory flash backs though.

oh Dear! such hardship in your young life Miss Solar. but you have come thru it and you will be stronger for it & wizer & you will be able to share that wizdom with the kids you plan to counsil. and yes...it is good to get it out...write it down...and this is as good a place as any for that...yes. I Wish you nothing but Happy & Brightness in your Future dear lady. You have been thru much & proved you can still hold your head high. Good ON ya Miss Solar. & Good Luck in all your endeavors.
wink 4laugh cool

Thank you. The support is greatly appreciated. There is tons more from before I was 16 that was pretty bad, a lot of it I seem to have forgotten and my camping trip with my father recently resulted in some discovery and rediscovery of trauma. I am doing well but I haven't properly sat down and written about it in a few days now. Tomorrow I have an appointment with big brothers and sisters. It is like a mentoring service for kids where they are adopted by a "big sister" like me.
Your ninja skills do not work on the children.

Dangerous Enabler

*flail-rages about Canadian politics*

Dangerous Enabler

Some lawyer just declared that marriages made here that are illegal in the home country of the people marrying are not binding. This invalidates several marriages, including Dan Savage's, and has the potential to do other bad things.

I mean, it'll likely be stopped in the Supreme Court, but in the meantime it's ******** awful.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Hello emotion_awesome

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
phantomkitsune
Some lawyer just declared that marriages made here that are illegal in the home country of the people marrying are not binding. This invalidates several marriages, including Dan Savage's, and has the potential to do other bad things.

I mean, it'll likely be stopped in the Supreme Court, but in the meantime it's ******** awful.
emotion_0A0

Dangerous Enabler

Yep.

Bluh, got so little done on my novel today. But like 1k on my fanfic, which is something, i guess?

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
phantomkitsune
Yep.

Bluh, got so little done on my novel today. But like 1k on my fanfic, which is something, i guess?

It is more work than what I have done. I am too busy being confused by all of the university application stuff. I don't know how to do all of this electronically.

Dangerous Enabler

Ugh, yeah, I should've pestered the licensing board people more today. But I was just in too good a mood to do so.

Good luck with the apps!
We're already 13 days into January. That is crazy.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
We're already 13 days into January. That is crazy.

Yeah considering I have done nothing for the last week...
I haven't done much of anything either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces