Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

Dangerous Enabler

NaNo is going to murder us all.
Especially the AGWC side of NaNo. razz

Dangerous Enabler

Damn you and your standards.

Dangerous Enabler

. . . am I a bad person if my next contest is for Homestuck fanfiction?

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
calviness
The Solarised Night

You'll get one. I wonder if you have another avatar hiding under that cloak because you leave a lot to interpretation with that avatar. I shall try to draw it eventually smile
I am good. Eating some tortellini. I have one last exam then yay no more high school! That means that I will be moving house sometime in the next week.

This is technically my "RIP Gaia" avi - Every time I leave Gaia, I make my avi dead somehow. I am also a zombie underneath the Memoriam garb - because although I keep leaving, I also keep coming back. Some people have alcohol problems, I have other addictions....

Did you finish that last exam? If so - congrats! That's way exciting. and where are you moving to?

Also, I hoped you enjoyed the song.

Also - food?!

Also - SA 2.0?

Exam is on Tues. Final countdown *doo de doo doo - insert "Europe" guitar solo-*
Moving to Brisbane to go to UQ, top ranked uni in Aus. My partner is already there.
Nano sneak up indeed.

SA 2.0 = Stuffed avenger version 2
Maybe, PK.. lol

Dangerous Enabler

See, I think I might do it anyway. Homestuck is so full of awesome, and practically built for fanfiction with all the doomed timelines.
So, I have a quick question, Wing - on this NanoWrimo thing, to get the double prize, would you actually have to meet ALL nano reqs, or just the word count (cuz see, I'm thinking of continuing a piece - I'm only about 2K in, but I think I want to keep going on it - I'd still work to 50K new added on, but I won't technically be starting from scratch...)?
The Solarised Night

Exam is on Tues. Final countdown *doo de doo doo - insert "Europe" guitar solo-*
Moving to Brisbane to go to UQ, top ranked uni in Aus. My partner is already there.
Nano sneak up indeed.

super exciting! Good luck on the exam!

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
calviness
So, I have a quick question, Wing - on this NanoWrimo thing, to get the double prize, would you actually have to meet ALL nano reqs, or just the word count (cuz see, I'm thinking of continuing a piece - I'm only about 2K in, but I think I want to keep going on it - I'd still work to 50K new added on, but I won't technically be starting from scratch...)?

nano doesn't require that you start from scratch.
calviness
Hmmm.... I was aiming for fresh material, but I'll think about it over the next two days.
LOL yes it does Solar....

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
calviness
The Solarised Night

Nano sneak up indeed.

super exciting! Good luck on the exam!

I'll just try not to have a seizure in this one, something which I failed at doing for my last one.
It would be incredibly hilarious if I got to the sports med section and was writing about "considerations for young athletes" because one of the criteria is about what to do to prevent an epileptic seizure and what processes do you undertake if a child is having a seizure.

It will be like
Me: Crap, I felt a jolt in my stomach. If I don't settle in the next minute, I'mma start convulsing.
Supervisor: What do I do?
Me: Just read my answer for question 27 *gurgles and starts spazzing out on the floor*
Supervisor: Okay, was this actually a part of the exam, or were you trying to give me some kind of sign?

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
LOL yes it does Solar....

I was told that you didn't have to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash