Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

my guitar demands attention

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Kate T McKat

oh Dear! I did not realize that you had it so hard in your Life, but YEA that you did get the Support of a Good Family! I am impressed that you wrote a report on the subject of the Young Homeless in your Country. I am sure the problem is just as bad here in the States! a Shame...such Wealth and not to be shared with those who so desperately need Help! I just saw a story on the news here about Food Waist in the School System & two 4th Graders who would not stop until the school DID something about it & enforced a law of sharing the unopened unused food with local churches & charities. They DID IT! & yet still so many young folks think they can do nothing to effect change! I tell them...if that is what you believe...then that is exactly what you will do...nothing! They can teach kids that there is ALWAYS something you CAN do! & YOU Young Lady will Teach them just how they CAN effect change...change for the Better. Good ON ye & You changed your Life for the better and you will help others change theirs too. *hugs* How Wonderful. & Thank You for Caring.

Yep, I've been a nomad for some time now. I have moved 14 times since August 2009 when mum kicked me out. It is sort of debatable about that part actually. It was a very abusive household and I had planned to move out with a friend once I gathered some money because I couldn't handle being in that environment.

Mum found out that I spoke to child welfare about it and she threw me out not letting me have access to any of my things. I called up the friend of mine to say that we have to move in together much sooner than expected but she bailed on me because the responsibility was too deep. It hurt but I don't blame her really; it was a lot to cope with. She did get her boyfriends parents - a pair of private property tycoons - to lie about rental history, saying that I had been their tenant for two years and gave me a good record.

After that, it was just a matter of finding somewhere suitable. There were plenty of places that went wrong because either the people found my burden intolerable, or they were dangerously intolerable themselves (that is the most polite way I can say that I had a knife pulled on me and screamed at to leave in a place I considered my home.)

My boyfriend is far more supportive than he first was. I was his first girlfriend and three months into the relationship, he had to adopt me into his home and take care of me when I had seizures or suicidal spikes as results of post traumatic stress. That was really heavy for him and he was a real a*****e sometimes because of it sometimes. I am surprised we made it through some of the s**t we did to be honest - him finding me ODing on my epilepsy medication in a bathtub and in the process of hanging myself (twice) and a whole array of feelings of abandonment after some of the cruel things he would say to me.

After it all, he and his loving (in their own way) parents are the reason I got through the last two years and I am his motivation to push himself further in life. His parents wanted him to settle for a blue collar job and never supported, or encouraged him in his life choices the way I do. I feel as though I have made as much of a positive influence on his life as he has done to mine - that's all I want; for any person I encounter.

*steps back and reads* And that is some of the crap I have been wanting to write down for a long time. Thank you. I think I need to go lay down after all those memory flash backs though.
Wing McCallister
Congrats to enna for taking December.

Thank you, Wing. Next time I'll have someone read it over before I submit. Now that you've read it, do you think a story with that sort of subject matter would be okay to post here in the thread?
The Solarised Night

Agreed, congrats!

Thank you, Solar smile
ennaelatan
Wing McCallister
Congrats to enna for taking December.

Thank you, Wing. Next time I'll have someone read it over before I submit. Now that you've read it, do you think a story with that sort of subject matter would be okay to post here in the thread?
As long as you maintain the line between grit and class, it is fine. It's more up to you.
Wing McCallister
As long as you maintain the line between grit and class, it is fine. It's more up to you.

That's a good way of putting it. Thanks, I'll turn down the grit and try to hone my actual writing skills further.
ennaelatan
Wing McCallister

That's a good way of putting it. Thanks, I'll turn down the grit and try to hone my actual writing skills further.
I found the grit to be fine. razz
Wing McCallister
I found the grit to be fine. razz

Then I guess I'll have to keep it at this level smile That gives me more time to improve my grammar. Now it's time to put my focus on January's entry and editing for December's entry, keeping your points in mind of course.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
ennaelatan
Wing McCallister

Wing loves teh grit razz

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I kept laughing during your rant biggrin
The Solarised Night

Wing loves teh grit razz

razz I see this now.

Dangerous Enabler

"Stream-of-consciousness ********." XD I think that is the best possible feedback for that story ever.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
ennaelatan
The Solarised Night

Wing loves teh grit razz

razz I see this now.

I need to get back to writing horror once I get over my current obsession with exploring the past. That and I want to finish my fantasy novel, or more accurately give it much stronger direction.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
phantomkitsune
"Stream-of-consciousness ********." XD I think that is the best possible feedback for that story ever.

It was the nicest too.

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
<3

Fabulous end to a fabulous day.

Congrats, enna!

I need to get back to writing =[

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items