Due AUGUST 15 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
PROMPT ROUND 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

15 entries smile

Anxious Goat

Yay for reading!
yes indeed!
Grr... Just came back from my Regional Schools Press Conference. It was hell! We had to use a communal bathroom and boys slept in the same room as girls. They were all gentlemen though.

What was sad was when someone had diarhhea (sp?) in the girl's communal bathroom. I had to bathe in the boys' bathroom and so did the other girls. We went one at a time and stood guard for each other.

Btw, we slept in classrooms on thin flimsy sleeping bags. Ugh! My back aches! It's good to be home.

I competed in English Editorial Writing as the top representative for Cavite province. At the same time, I was working on the X-mas editon of my school paper.

Through sheer luck, the topic for the competiton was Christmas: To Give or To Receive. I wrote mine about how the impoverished should receive a higher minimum wage this X-mas because the bonuses they get are not enough to make up for their days of unpaid labor. Very much for the masses...

I find out if I won on Monday. The top three go on to Nationals. *sigh* I hope to make it. Sorry if I bored you but I thought you deserved an explanation as to why I've been away so long. sweatdrop
LOL dat's good news though. My last final exam is in 2 hours.. Had one this morning which makes me tired as s**t..but we'll see.
I guess we've both been through hell! xd
Yay I'm done!

Anxious Goat

I feel insagnifigant...I don't take exams. neutral Yet. confused

Anxious Goat

I might have to take some. I am not sure.
Well.. still.. be happy.

Anxious Goat

Yeah. SATs and ACTs arn't that far off.
Oh joy, I never liked the SAT. When I was taking 'em it was still 2/3 English 1/3 Math and I'm a Physics Major so that didn't work well with me. Wasn't until after that and into college that I started really cranking the writing. The ACT, though, I owned.
*gulps and submits many things* A published author is gonna read my stuff....what can I possibly be thinking? *clicks send button*
Okay, I e-mailed them all.... *gulps again* I'm so nervous now....I was only this nervous to show Affectionate Rose my stuff.... Anyway, I don't expect to win--not by a long shot--but any comments you could give me for improvement would be much appreciated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff