Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

Hey Hippie smile

Hilarious Genius

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Do we submit our entries here, or can I send you my story in PM?
Perhaps I'll try... I wouldn't have much time left, but sure, why not?
You can submit it here, but PM and email is probably easier. smile
Okay, random question, but I really am getting frustrated, here. I was at Old Navy today (admiring something I'll never be) and there was this song playing. I could barely hear it, and I only caught one line of it, but here it was something along the lines of "I'm lost, I can't stop loving you". My friend has given me suggestions, and I've looked it up on google, AskJeeves, AOL, and MyWebSearch, but all I'm getting is Elvis, Martina McBride, Conway Twitty, Michael Jackson, Ray Charles, and all these other people it's not. I believe it was a newer song, because it wasn't muted, and it was more rock sounding than many of the 80s songs without being to the point of metal. You probably haven't heard it, but I thought I'd ask anyway.
Hmmm..nope .. not familiar with that one.
Sounds really intresting! i'm thinking of entering. hehe blaugh
Got 12 entries thus far. smile
Well, believe it or not, I started reading through the entries and made a nice little comparative grading system to mark them. To be honest I'm quite surprised at some of these entries. They are quite good and it's made judging them quite difficult.
[ .days. ]
Okay, random question, but I really am getting frustrated, here. I was at Old Navy today (admiring something I'll never be) and there was this song playing. I could barely hear it, and I only caught one line of it, but here it was something along the lines of "I'm lost, I can't stop loving you". My friend has given me suggestions, and I've looked it up on google, AskJeeves, AOL, and MyWebSearch, but all I'm getting is Elvis, Martina McBride, Conway Twitty, Michael Jackson, Ray Charles, and all these other people it's not. I believe it was a newer song, because it wasn't muted, and it was more rock sounding than many of the 80s songs without being to the point of metal. You probably haven't heard it, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

It's hard to tell, since you weren't sure of any particular line, but Google and I did a little looking around, and the likely candidates I could find were a cover of Ray Charles' "Can't stop lovin' you" by Van Halen (which might be it, considering tht you said it was rock-sounding), or if you're looking more country-pop, Keith Urban has a song called "I can't stop lovin' you". Good luck finding it, though!
Entry received.
Wing McCallister
Entry received.

Oh good!
[Alphabravo]
Wing McCallister
Entry received.

Oh good!
Both of them smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items