Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ichigo Arerugi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Let's see here~~

3. The AAY betrays you, leading you into the overlord's ambush!

Well, let's see- I have a whip on my person. I can easily take out a couple of these buffoons with this and then use it to tie you up.

Merci, Monsieur.

Avalica rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Eternal Phantom

11. The AAY confesses their love for you!

"To be honest I've had a sneaking suspicion you were in love with me. Good thing I really like women that can fight. Let's take down the overlord together, ha ha, that's sort of my idea of romance."

woodz dragon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Agile Champion

32,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
10. You learn of a incurable curse that slowly turns its victims into rampaging monsters...and notice that the AAY is showing several of the symptoms...

"....Well, he's kinda been like that since I've met him, and there's no sign of any other symptoms. What a load of bunk."

Pure T0rture rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Colorful Fairy

>.>

17. The AAY somehow suffers from amnesia!

"for the last time, you're going around in circles!"

Kodonomaes rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Fashionable Phantom

-drum-roll-
18. The AAY's recklessness somehow gets both of you cursed, trapping you in weakened, child-like states!

Oh, brother.

Elskeleton generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 8!

Loiterer

Climb aboard, Racoon Friend. Wazoo!

8. The AAY falls in love with the avi above them, and it's really distracting them from the quest!

BEHOLD THE POWER OF LOVE *Throws Furutsugus and Pure T0rture at Overlord*

You're welcome!

Deditionem generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 17!

PUMMMY's Partner In Crime

Sexy Squad

"Let's do it in the name of magic then!"

17. The AAY somehow suffers from amnesia!
"What kind of magician gives themselves amnesia!?"
She takes advantage of the situation, "Hmm, okay first of- To get you back on track. We're here to help me out on picking out new clothes, since you know, you have that magical thing going on with you."

The Edible Sock generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 9!

Special Otaku

37,090 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Ovo Adventures...

9.You wake up one morning to find yourself being attacked by a hideous beast...wearing the AAY's tattered clothes!

"oh.... well, looks like she turned into a monster.... Sorry Hun.." The Edible Sock pulled out her gun, shooting the beast hundreds of times.

Erailea generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 13!

Valiant Jackling

Let's see....

13. You're suddenly attacked by the avi above the AAY, and they're an agent of the overlord!

Between the two of us this will be easy to handle... as long as they do not attack us with sticky candy treats! Fear the taffy!!!

space rubble generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 3!

Tipsy Genius

bzzz

"Why did I ever trust you! The fact that your face was hidden should have made me realize your insincerity."

Okami Tenrou rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
"Lets try this now that I'm not stuck in a stupid dress."

13. You're suddenly attacked by the avi above the AAY, and they're an agent of the overlord!

"Shoot it's always the attractive ones that turn out to be on the other side! Well I guess since you're better armed, you can try distracting her while I'll take her from behind."

An U-N Owen Factor rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
"Well, even if you might still be mad as all heck at me for the bunny ears incident, you can still trust me! I'm sure nothing bad will happen!"

The shadow tears the mooks apart easily, and after quite a struggle and breaking of the overlord's heart, she vanquishes him as well. Now she stood over the Zhen with a callous gaze, her snakes firmly planting him to the ground and rendering his struggles useless.

"What a shame, Stella was actually looking forward to proposing to you after this quest was over, but you just had to twist the knife and go turn your back on us. And to her, that's probably the worst thing you could do. So I could give you the highest punishment and hear your lovely screams..."

"Stella" shook her head, and her snakes loosened slightly before contracting ruthlessly, forcing the breath out of Kanata.

"Buuuut, I'm feeling pretty nice today, so be grateful that it's me that you're facing instead of that silly holier-than-thou me. I'll spare you for now, but in return, you become my maid--my slave for life. I'll treat you however I like, and if you dare even think about disobeying, there's going to be a heart-throbbing punishment in store for you! That's what you get for being a two-faced traitor, birdbrains!"

D r e a m o f B u t t e r f l y ~
Or is life a dream?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

kefkadragon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
roll for charisma. i have none emo
16. You confront the overlord, and he offers you half of the world if you kill the AAY and join him!

screw you overlord. controlling half the world won't bring back all the people you killed. plus the other half is still ruled by you, and YOU'RE AN a**!

Your friend Dann generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 13!

Cold Creature

Overlord is going to have a headache.

I'll leave her to you kefka. emotion_c8

Tin_Man generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 17!

Shadowy Loiterer

Hmm

*17. The AAY somehow suffers from amnesia!*

I wonder if he remembers that that's his chocobo. *Yoink!*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items