Welcome to Gaia! ::

What coffee place would you and the AAY chill at?

Starkducks 0.30653266331658 30.7% [ 61 ]
Danny's Donuts 0.20603015075377 20.6% [ 41 ]
San Diego's Greatest! 0.10552763819095 10.6% [ 21 ]
The Cafe au Lait 0.38190954773869 38.2% [ 76 ]
Total Votes:[ 199 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 59 60 61 > >>

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Write/type down what you would do if you two have just met!

Mega Nerd

At first, I'd be minding my own business being derpy and texting my room-mate while I wait for my coffee...but then I would notice something..

Chocolatto's amazing freaking hair.

I would forget everything I was doing and I would just stare at her like this User Image...probably for MINUTES.

SUDDENLY---eye contact. User Image

I would be awkwardly intrusive and giggle probably way too loudly proclaiming my admiration of the hair and then mumble something about the oufit because the outfit is just really ********' cool, too. Cafe would be sweet and kind of cool about it...(I think!). I would introduce myself and tell her she could find me on the ole FB.

But then I would feel awkward because I'm a little unsure of myself in social situations so I would grab my coffee and sit down (because by now I think I've already paid for that stuff)...but I would keep staring at DAT GLORIOUS HAIR until she either left or until I was finished and left. xD

OH GOD WHY AM I SO AWKWARD?!
emotion_donotwant

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
I guess I would sit next to her and nudge her a bit and be all like: "Hey, I think I've seen you around, any who do you have the time? I'm kind of late for something.... no I'm REALLY late for something"

And I'd wait for her reaction XD!

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
I'd blink, then give a huge, cheerful grin. Then, I'd get my hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookie and find a quiet corner to read in.

Party Seraph

*inhale* You mind moving the balloons? They're blocking my airspace.

Fashionable Fairy

7,650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
See, the sword also doubles as a coffee stirrer!

...oops! Forgot about the poison! Sorry!

Lonely Noob

Dear sir or madam, I sometimes post in character in the WG.

I would grab my mocha and just stare into her soul. Then, I would look at her sword, making sure she saw me look at her sword. I would then look at the nearest plastic knife, then back at the sword, then back into her soul. Then, I would raise my right eyebrow.

Sincerely,
The Captain

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
I'd chuckle lightly at their cute yet hilarious cape. "Want me to go help you slay some dragon in the future?"

Vanquished Warrior

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Before you say anything, this isn't alcohol in these bottles, it's how I make a living.

Wheezing Prophet

He would sit as far as he could away from CycloneSpin, doing his very best to not make eye contact with the man. But them grasping hands of the hat - it looks strangely alive, and did he just see it slurping down coffee?
So his innate curiosity would take him over to the other man's table, and he would go, "So, whot's wiv yer 'at, eh? I've never seen a 'at like that before in me travels!"

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
Look at him curiously, staring at his horns, then realize I'm staring and look away then notice the chicken. "uhhh...I think I'll take my hot chocolate to go..."

Hardened Husband

20,740 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageOh, so you come here all the time? I'm pretty sure I've seen you once or twice. *slides into an adjacent seat*

What are you drinking?

Oh, nice. Not really my thing, though.

This is tea, actually. *sips it* I don't do the whole coffee thing.

...yeah, I know. *shrugs, smirks and quirks an eyebrow* I like to be difficult, I guess.

So many stories, so little time.

Dedicated Bloodsucker

User Image

Wow! .///. do they have yummy coffees here.. O.O WOAH. Mister! You look like you're ready for an epic battle..You won't hurt me with that mean sword, will you? ;///;
-sits down a few seats from him, watching him with big, and awe-filled eyes- .A.

Enduring Champion

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Champion 300
be all like, and SUPER LOUDLY too, "WOAH DUDE, ARE YOU LIEK A BAT OR SUMTHING?!" then proceed to sit next to you and fiddle with your ears and be irritably annoying and ask all sorts of questions, while laughing annoyingly loud. rofl

Shopkeep Storyteller

26,775 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't think she can see me.

It's not her time yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash