Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Fatcat

The beast takes a tentative sniff of this human, picking up a curious aroma of coffee bean. It decides that this human's smell is pleasant and upon making a strange noise of delight (something between a growl and a chirp) it picks up the human and presses him to its soft fur in a tight embrace.

Jade King LOVES's Partner

"Yes, after making sure it's properly fed. It actually reminds me of a lion I saw in a documentary, one tame enough for its handler to actually nap and cuddle with," Katja said, bringing an entire ham and a rack of ribs for the fluffy white beast.

V - "Oh please. My brother doesn't keep me on a leash of any sort. In fact, I'd be a lot more worried about your ninja companion. You two seem real close and if she saw us like that, we probably wouldn't wake up in the morning. As for my brother's bike...well, that's a separate issue and I can easily sort it out with him." ^_^

V - "I know quite a number of people, as does my brother; many of them through the Hunters' Association, the Charon School of Magic, and the youkai guilds below Durem. Also, one does not successfully hunt a whole range of malevolent supernatural creatures by being limited in one's methods. That's a great way to go from being the hunter to the hunted and never living to tell about it. But don't worry! I won't blow your ninja friend's cover or tell anyone else about her!"

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
^ Who did you think would bring the other five versions of dead I'd be? Ivan is skilled, but he has fairly limited methods compared to her. Also, how the hell do you know her?
No. Cuddling with a heavily armed outdoors-man's sister along with his stolen vehicle is one of the worst ideas one could ever have. Ivan has a bear for the goddess's sake! He sees so much as a tire track and I'm six kinds of dead before I can get breakfast.

Heroic Duck

I've always wanted to know how Howard's brain tasted. rofl Yes, 3 brains for me! Muahaha!

V -- Bahaha thanks! rofl

Obsessive Consumer

Forget Covid, I don't even want to think about what I can pick up from her.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
No. I may not be sick, but I have spent a lot of time outside with animals today. I wouldn't touch anyone until I have cleaned the dirt off me, and even then I doubt he'd want it.

Shade

12,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mark Twain 100

Friendly Friend

Uhh... no, I can't say I would.... they don't look like they'd be a good pillow anyway.

Anxious Friend

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Nah, not really. I wouldn't want to confuse sexy and... cuddleful. See, I made a new word.
Er...probably not, if we're being honest...

Lavish Vampire

"Sorry love, I can't. My skellies get quite jealous if I cuddle with anyone besides them."

Kappinochi's Husband

"I thought you'd never ask, Osiria."

Partying Cultist

Sure. As long as I also get to cuddle the vicious looking ghost dog.
i sniff the bear on her head but it looks dead and feels soft so i will take a nap on it.
cuddles accepted

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Not a cuddler.

(OOC: I totally would, though)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff