Welcome to Gaia! ::

kefkadragon
I needed an informant on demonic activity in a few remote regions of the world. We only have so many people we can send to investigate rumors and would rather not waste resources chasing smoke. If there are demons planning something malicious, we can plant Archer there to keep feeding us information or sabotage their plans while we figure out how to eliminate the threat.

an advanced tracker (the lil puppy smile ) was needed. that and i cant really build campfires

Dangerous Creature

I need a dedicated helper to rescue me from CATS!!!

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
I don't have time to ride all the way out to Centaur territory to deliver a message before I have to open up the shop. I paid her to tell my co-worker I need him to cover my shift tomorrow because of family stuff. Having the drumming rat provide dramatic accompaniment is a bonus.

Beloved Bloodsucker

To hunt a wild turkey for Christmas dinner.

Dangerous Champion

I wanted her help setting up some bells and ribbons for my own camp here as a makeshift security system of the sort.

Collecting Master

"Well I didn't exactly 'hire' him. It kinda happened after our film crew couldn't find someone to play a wild man for a couple scenes and I remarked that we could use the actual wild man who lives in the woods. The director took that seriously and told me to go find him. Look, I tried to tell him I was joking! Thank goodness it actually worked out."

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
"Given he can transform based on nearby fears, I asked him to go around town and see what kinds of things are scaring the locals right now. Some of them either don't speak common very well or don't want to talk about their problems outside of town meetings, so I can't communicate with them as well as I'd like to. With his transformations, i can get a rough idea of what needs to be addressed and can make plans to adress them."

Timid Snowfriend

I hired him to teach me how to tame creatures of all kind.

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

Seeing that it has been a while for me, the reason I hired her was to teach me how to ice skate.

Retro Punk

To shovel some snow.....

Sparkly Star

to plan an epic paintball/water gun fight

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Two of my waiters injured themselves doing something stupid and didn't write down where they put the ingredients they picked up. She seems like she'd be calm under pressure, so I hired her as a sort of... staff flow coordinator i guess? I don't know the proper term for it. I need her to guide my remaining waiters through the lunch rush and make sure they don't hurt themselves while I search the kitchen for these damn mushrooms and run the bar.

Dangerous Champion

Throk's Tavern has a very good reputation. The word got around and I decided to book an after party event at the venue. The price was pretty steep- and I can't help but to think it's more of a security deposit for hosting a wild pyrotechnic rock party in his precious, very wooden, establishment.

Dapper Humorist

"Axel, Axel, Axel..—" The ghoul quietly chuckled to themselves. "He's an entertaining individual to speak of. Not only does he provide high quality music when requested, but he has proven himself capable of beating intruders unconscious with his guitar. ..And besides, I've always enjoyed the sound of heavy metal."

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
    Needed a house haunted for reasons.
    Yes, reasons.
    Not that i'm trying to get rid of people so i can buy up the properties cheap.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff