Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whoa, look at that like / dislike ratio.

When did that happen? People dislike thread? 0.21642429426861 21.6% [ 253 ]
Your OP is too MEAN! 0.082121471343028 8.2% [ 96 ]
Actually I am sort of curious now how that happened. 0.35842600513259 35.8% [ 419 ]
Maybe I'll get the HEATED THREAD TAG 0.073567151411463 7.4% [ 86 ]
Yeah, try to get it HEATED, I LIKE THAT IDEA 0.26946107784431 26.9% [ 315 ]
Total Votes:[ 1169 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1413 1414 1415 > >> >>> »|

Ruthless Survivor

13,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Post what song you're listening to right now, and then your opinion on the song of the person above you!

This is what you do in this thread.

---

1. Make a post in this thread including the word "reserved" or something similar, AND a link to the song you're listening to. No one wants to dig around for the right song, we're lazy, do it yourself. Using the new youtube tags to stick the video directly in the thread is alright, too.

2. Yeah, post a link WHEN YOU RESERVE so whoever posts after you doesn't have to wait for your stupid.

3. Go listen to the song of the person above you. Listen to longer than two seconds unless you really can't stand it. Hell, really, listening to the whole thing would be good idea.

4. Come back here. Ponder your emotional reaction to the song.

5. POST SOMETHING INTERESTING. Sentences, damn it, what you thought of the song. More than "that sucked" or "that was good".

...Other than that have fun.

I'm listening to - Von Thronstahl - Bells
Queen Adreena-Madraykin [x]
Can we reserve?

Opinion: Using bit's of Hell's Bells, and monk-like chanting is lovely slight contrast.
I like it.

Questionable Cutie-Pie

When she first started to sing, I thought I would hate her voice, but it is rather soothing. I'm into somewhat calm, relaxing music at the moment so it's nice to listen too.

Voltaire - # 1 Fan

Ruthless Survivor

13,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Ahh, that's different than I was expecting. For some reason I was thinking of Cabaret Voltaire... which I haven't heard in a long time, anyway...
Not what I'd typically listen to, but not bad. I like the... violin? I think that's violin. Sounds like it. String instrument of some sort, anyway.

Von Thronstahl - The Saints are Coming (Male Vocals)
I'm listening to a lot of Von Thronstahl lately.
7/10 I like the opening, the dogs and the eerie effect it creates. It certainly feels like a march.

I am listening to Hybrid - Keep it in the Family.
Going for it...
...I'm not in the right mood for techo at the moment, but beauty is beauty and it made me want get up do ballet at some points which is rare I guess.
Queen Adreena- Jolene

Questionable Cutie-Pie

Oh my, what a provacative video. I somewhat prefer the song I heard earlier, but I'm starting to become fond of this musician.

Baustelle - La guerra è finita
Oooo! Sung poetry about a(the in my addled memory) Roman soldier cult, I just find the vocalist a bit annoying

Inkubus Sukkubus

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Ah yes, I used to listen to the original all the time. That was an excellent cover - Thanks for sharing!

Rocket Brothers
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Survivor

13,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
I must admit, I practically stopped paying attention to the song about halfway through, because that animation was absolutely wonderful.

Gloomy White Sunday

Bloodthirsty Doll

24,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I really like the song.
It has a very pretty melody.
Also I liked the video, I kind of have a hobby for watching the history channel and I have seen some of this on.
I'm listening to Last Night, Good Night.

Questionable Cutie-Pie

Even though this is one of the better Vocaloid songs I have heard, parts of it were way too high pitched for my liking.

Oliver Shanti - Sacral Nirvana
I liked it, but my computer's speakers don't handle high notes so well and now my head hurts
It's Native American flute music, don't know the artists name
-_-++What I said at some point++-_-

~Why did the person looking at this post cross the layout?

Holy cripe.
Sheer awesomesauce, as is all music in the world, imo.
Liked the drums.

Still Alive by Johnathan Coulton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrIUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

To get to the other side. HAHAHAHAHAYOUFELLFORITANDIWASLIKEHAHAANDYOUWER-dies-~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces