Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever read or written a fanfic?

Yes to both 0.57451737451737 57.5% [ 744 ]
No to both 0.11660231660232 11.7% [ 151 ]
Yes to the first but no to the second 0.30888030888031 30.9% [ 400 ]
Total Votes:[ 1295 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 555 556 557 > >> >>> »|

Conservative Gaian

When STRYKER died, he was awakened as a surprisingly sentient zombie that decays a little slower than the others. His memory of being human is lost, but he doesn't concern himself with trying to remember, and instead, tries to make himself something in the world he's currently living in. Sometimes though, there are certain triggers he encounters that remind him of who and what he once was, and although he does his best to let the memories bother him, it's slowly building up in the form of rage, serving to be the final straw when a particularly significant memory resurfaces.

Clever Detective

((He and Denti (Musical Trinkets) have tongue measuring contests. Though, it is a bit difficult for the naga to compete with a judge who can neither be impartial or see their tongues.))
((She wants to have a committed relationship, but isn't really emotionally capable of handling one.))

Benevolent Powerhouse

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Nerd 50
Emmet's obsession with trains is only partially because he genuinely likes them...the other part of his love of trains is his crippling fear of other types of transportation. He wears white because he overheats easily - white reflects sunlight, which means he stays cooler when he actually goes to the surface. His favorite pokemon is Zubat. People think he's nuts because of it. He likes them because they like to hang out in the subway tunnel.

(v Is that a headcanon or actual canon? )

Big Noob

((From what I know, he's a telekinetic, and traumatised his sister while trying to fend off some attackers. And also he's a forensic psych.... I think.))

^ ((From the little stint we had in the atqwaq thread.))

V ((Awwwh! Spoooiler~! xp ))

Vicious Doll

((Rose is the personification of a disease or virus or something contagious from another dimension. She appears as a child but is really supposed to be much older. She can form tentacles and when she's older she can be quite the terrifying (or in some cases sexy) creature. And I mean terribly terrifying. Like... endlessly.))

Demonic Zealot

My headcanon is that Star is surprisingly good at jumping rope.
            My secondary headcanon is that Stabby has a chamber full of nothing but boxes upon boxes of black lipstick that she constantly has to fight Allera off of.

Dangerous Lover

[Just going to go with the charrie's name for this one.]

Kyrie is a master thief who enjoys going after the finest blades in his city and surrounding cities. No really, he is like some crazy blade fanatic with like 300 blades in his home. He even likes to hug one before he goes to sleep.
My headcanon is that he's a fan of old super hero cartoons, and that's why he chooses to survey the area by rooftop. Swooshed ಥಥ
My headcanon for her is that she lives in a world where there are giant, beastly butterflies, and she tames and trains them so that they may become rideable.

Clever Detective

((Her singing voice has a mysterious attribute of affecting one's mind and making them see illusions. On top of that, these illusions can hurt them.))

Anxious Bookworm

She's a very thorough woman. So thorough that it extends to her house. You could search it top to bottom and wouldn't find one speck of dust.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
He's secretly fond of YA novels. He won't admit it openly, though.

Fashionable Protagonist

27,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
He is rich~

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
After miraculously surviving getting shot in the head in the middle of the forest, Syuni has developed a fear of guns and forests. Don't take her hunting.
((High-school rock start, has a powerful and loud singing voice, chomps on people - except two - to show affection, quite bold and brave with a brain of a genius mixed into her head. And doesn't take it well when people call her music trash.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff