28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
"H-His p-pride will b-be h-h-his undoing o-one day!"

D r e a m o f B u t t e r f l y ~
Or is life a dream?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hallowed Shade

His pride. He only thinks he can beat his opponent while blindfolded, but he'll soon find out that he can't.

Centipede Prince

"Whenever they molt, they become the crankiest bird alive. But I suppose that's just my experience...
      They also tend to get their feet stuck in most carpeting, so try not to invite them to your place."
      /twitch

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
♛ ░░A MESSAGE FROM...▓▓ ♛
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Without despair, the word "hope" would lose its meaning.

The doll stares at the bat resting upon Satan's head. She thinks that it must be a pain to constantly have it around, and that it eats most of Satan's food.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Beloved Rabbit

PFFT!! What the hell do I know? God knows what her problem could be!! Don't know why she seem to stalk innocent people, brutally sodomize them and tell them they were the reason because they angered it. UGH!! I can never really figure out it's anything!!! Just... ugh... just disappear you disgusting creature!!

yum_icecreampie

Lupine Assailant

8,775 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
She's 150 feet in the air with only her balloon and her fingers are slipping. Falling sounds about right.

Feline Bugler

He's only skilled with fighting using one sword-
The second one is just for show, and tends to make him fight a bit clumsier.

Scurvy Winner

When his right hand gets all rusty and wet... D;

Hallowed Shade

Monsters seem rather drawn to her.
Unless they can acquire more body parts (or a new host), the decay will eventually catch up with them.

Super Sentai

13,950 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Her problem is that her hands are constantly on fire. It's hard to get anything done when everything you touch bursts into flames.

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
♛ ░░A MESSAGE FROM...▓▓ ♛
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Without despair, the word "hope" would lose its meaning.

"His eyes are sensitive like a bug's. I sympathize with your pain, young man."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Divine Daredevil

He keeps on burning his house by accident. Needs to resort to non-flammable wallpaper.

Shameless Demigod

17,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
It doesn't look like it, but her hair is long enough to drag on the ground if she doesn't move quick enough. This leads to it getting tangled in various plants, objects, and her own legs.

Hilarity ensues.

Timely Theorist

"I'd say Hyde-oba's problem is people trying to enforce various dress codes upon her."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff