Killed the world 0.080025608194622 8.0% [ 125 ]
Killed this poll for not giving me my gold 0.30921895006402 30.9% [ 483 ]
Total Votes:[ 1562 ]

Rainbow Worshipper

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Rebuilder 100
Today I shouted so loudly I hurt my throat. It took both ice cream and watermelon for me to feel better.

Golden Astronomer

11,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Today I had my first set of finals before Christmas break. I'm not sure I did too well, especially on Automotive confused

We also got our first snow, which was delivered via Winter Storm Draco. We have 50 mile per hour winds as the same 3 inches of snow blows all over the place.

All of the kids in my classes today seemed more worried about the Apocalypse tomorrow (which won't be happening) or the storm, than they were about finals.

Because of the mass low pressure system that has been in the area for the past 2 days, thanks to this storm, the whole right side of my head feels like it's imploding. It's traveling down my neck and making my muscles stiff, my glands swell, and my Eustachian tubes fluctuate between swelling and contracting. It is a very uncomfortable process...

The Stephen King book I'm reading, "11/22/63", is really good. It's about a guy who travels back in time to stop the assassination of JFK, but the "time machine" only takes him back to one certain time on one certain date which is like 5 years earlier than the shooting. Thus he has to learn to live in the middle of the 20th century without a cell phone, computer, anyone he knows, etc., basically making a new life for himself to fit into, and not be found out. He learns through the book time doesn't like to be changed, that time has a way of liking to stay the same. When he tries to change the future, he realizes that anything that can go wrong will go wrong, and the butterfly affect can change lives drastically. Excellent book for someone who doesn't mind King's drawn out (almost 700 pages) full version of everything. I especially like how he ties one of his past novels, "It", into the story.

Alright, I'm done now. Nothing else really. Sorry for the ranting....

Magic Lovergirl

Today I got drenched on my way home from work... It was supposed to snow and it rained instead. gonk

Rainbow Worshipper

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Rebuilder 100
Today I finished my Harry Potter-thon.

Festive Dabbler

29,590 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Today I saw the Hobbit in theaters.

Magic Lovergirl

Today I woke up hella late.

I went to bed way too late last night (this morning?) which made me sleep in like nobody's business.

Bashful Hunter

Tuhdae ai, fuhgawt tuh wake up and cawl mai frend.

Rainbow Worshipper

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Rebuilder 100
Today I started my 365 day photo challenge.

Cold Snowflake

Today I had some chocolate strawberries that my mum surprised me with. They were absolutely lovely.

Liberal Ladykiller

Today I made banana bread.

Buggy Punk

Today I trimmed my hair.

Rainbow Worshipper

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Rebuilder 100
Today I caught up with my friends.

Magic Lovergirl

Today I was back at work after being away for a week and a half. A lot of my coworkers were still on holiday, so it was an easy day. 3nodding

Cold Snowflake

Today I watched a horror based on a book from Stephen King and it was called Bag of Bones. It was absolutely brilliant.

Bashful Hunter

Today I had to sit through a lecture.
Today I had a pretty cool day.
Today I looked pale.
Today I won a dollar bet.
Today I built a paper heart. oops i mean folded.
Today I forgot to bring my extra change.
Today I didn't get to buy a doughnut.
Today I wore black earrings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas