Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Bugler

I wouldn't retaliate by doing anything physical..I don't have the heart to punch his perfect face.
..So I'd likely scowl at him, and ask why he punched me.

Devoted Explorer

Why is everyone here so violent!? Is it the music?
*punches him back*

Lonely Girl

O-ow.....

O^O

W-what was that for? Was it because we ran out of strawberry tart? D:

*sniffles and rubs her now blackened eye.*

(v) I'm h-hardly a kid, herr. *glares at him before looking at her hands curled into fists.*

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you...I've...been going through a rough time lately...*sighs*
Knight pistol whipped him across the face.

"Save it fer the a*****e we're after, Khursan."

Swoosh

The Hunter stumbled back and coughed, rubbing his cheek.

"Hey kid, I'm not gonna hurt ya'." He said, placing his hands up into the air. "Anything ya' need help with?"

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
....Hunters....you should know that act first question later approach gets old, and is an impulsive rash decision. Why don't you find a different monster that is actually a threat to innocents instead of wasting your time on me; besides I will just kill you if you really wish to fight.

O.G. Gaian

crying
/deletes your bank account twisted

Dead Hellraiser

Rhea stared blankly, stunned. Being punched by a cake was not something she thought possible.

Enduring Paladin

Retaliate.
/FALCON PUNCH

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
...*ties the balloon string around his neck and hands* All secure! *lets him float until his body stops all movement* All done! 4laugh

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
So is this how you want to play? *punches back and starts all-out brawl*

⇓ Who said you could touch my tail? *raises arm, then lowers* Y-you know what, I don't feel like it anymore. >////<

Lonely Girl

Can't say I don't deserve that...heh....*wipes blood from a corner of her mouth.*

But...I don't care...as long as Tenrou-chan is only focused on me. Do you want to hurt me more, Ojosama~? Please continue, as long as I am the only thing reflected in those blue eyes....

*gazes longingly at the girl as she lowers her body and spreads her arms, providing a good target.*

(^) *looks disappointed, getting to her feet and gazing woefully at the twin tailed girl before silently taking flight and flying off.*

Healing Abomination

"Is this... Is this for your paper or something? That's not a very good scoop, you know. 'Doctor retaliating at Reporter'?"

Moonlight Ladykiller

User ImageYou may want to get your hand looked at.

Oh, what luck, you're a doctor.

First, do no harm.

Well, no harm done to me, at least.

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
    "It's the only way you'd get a nosebleed out of the likes of me, so of course you'd resort to such a dastardly deed!" talk2hand "You deserved to be punched in the face!" emotion_dealwithit

In a relationship with my right hand

Dangerous Cleric

Lydia reaches into the folds of her dress to retrieve the blessed cross and chain, wrapping it around her hand before punching the demon in retaliation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff