Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why, thank you madam, my nose was feeling a little itchy. Allow me to return the favor ! twisted

Clockwork Fox

Who the hell are you? What the hell do you think you're doing?

Jiro's finger moves towards the trigger of his gun after seeing his assailant's weapon.

v Jiro blinks and takes a good look at the woman. Wait a second, this isn't the one the Boss sent him after. Uh oh.

S - sorry ma'am! I thought you were...

Just his luck with women...

Xyronix's Bae

Anxious Nerd

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
^ "Yeah, yeah, yeah.", Jar mutters before glaring at the man one last time before angrily flipping him off. She tilts her head back and proceeds to walk past him, she needs to get to a hospital.

Jar screams in agony, her hand flying to her nose where she feels something warm trickling. Upon further inspection she realizes it's blood. She looks shocked before glaring at the strange man who then seems to take a good look at her. "What the ********?! Wrong target, you lunatic!", she yells at him before cursing under her breath and hissing in pain. She needs to get that fixed before she bleeds all over her nice sweater.

v You're still not getting out of these handcuffs. No matter how much you tease. And I won't hesitate to punch you again, hon. emotion_dowant

Wrathful Shade

11,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Fafnir grins as he looks to the cute little woman. It was a given that he will have been punched in the face for teasing her a bit -- 'cos thats what he does. Faf likes to bully things he thinks are cute. emotion_donotwant

With his devilish smile, he looks to Jar while muttering huskily under his breath, "...Cute, 'hon."
What's that, Fafnir ? We're not in the battle dome to do this ! scream What if I surprise you with this.

*takes his cigarette and burns it*

O.G. Gaian

chick fight!

Indulgent Man-Lover

I'm going to use half of them for a delicious stew, and save the other half for a nice Sunday roast. <3

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI
~~~
I am shocked! -walks away-
~~~

Beloved Rabbit

^ᴗ^

Anything else?

yum_strawberrypie

Wrathful Shade

11,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
"Ugh..." Fafnir palmed his face "...Little girl, that wasn't very nice. Don't ever do that again..."

Feral Monster

"Hue. That actually hurt a bit..." Yuutsuna rubs her jaw a bit before grinning. "I suppose I should return the favor."

Rokusauce's Husbando

Super Hellraiser

" ....Well, darling, are you satisfied now?" BIesse spit some blood out, " nice punch. Totally... did not see that one comin'...."

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
♛ ░░A MESSAGE FROM...▓▓ ♛
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Without despair, the word "hope" would lose its meaning.

"How dare you think that you could ruin this lovely face?! What's with you?!"

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
"You're lucky I don't infect you with corpse rot for that, my lady."

Okami Tenrou's Waifu

Witty Conversationalist

Nektaria sits down on the ground and starts sniffling.

Eventually, tsunami tears appear.

"THAT WASN'T NICE!"

v She shoves a piece of chocolate in her mouth.

"WHO YOU CALLING FAT YOU JERK. THAT'S IT. I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE." She announces and cries in a corner.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff