19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
OI! Don't!

*shakes the guy off, then kicks Diedrich away*

Apocalyptic Power

Hit the ground

Being suddenly jumped on when you have no arms, it's hard to keep balance.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
-knocked down-
Bird people? If you're looking for Empyrea's followers, they're in the village down the mountain on the other side of the island. I think these people like her to, but I don't know if in they do in the same way as those near the roost do.

pitbully01's Partner

Rin yelped in surprise from the impact, causing the both of them to tumble down onto the grassy field. She chuckled as she sat up, adjusting her blouse. Picking up the dropped Howard, she gently handed the blob back to Kefka. "Are you alright, dear? That was quite the fall!"

v Rin chuckled sheepishly before returning Evgeniy's smile. "Excuse my manners, and yes, it's Rin! Such a pleasure to finally meet you, sir. Please don't let me stand idly by though -- I'd love to help with dinner!" she uttered after heading into the cabin.

Jade King LOVES's Partner

"Yes, fur is real," Evgeniy chuckled, giving Rin a strong hug of his own. "You are Rin, yes? My son and granddaughter told me you would be coming, so please, do come in! Dinner should be ready in the next 20 minutes!" Evgeniy said, opening the cabin's door for her and picking his drink (an iced shandy) up from the small table on the patio.

Tovva's Waifu

Tasty Wildcat

EEK!!! BEAR!! Going for my pic-a-nik basket! Better send a letter to myself asking why there's a bear near me and what I should do about it! ..........Oh! Its a man in a bear suit............. No, I don't have your rifle, or your pelts! I deal in lace, and sometimes, studded leather........... and the occasional rubber ball gag............ Oh, you want one of those............. for your bear hat? ..........As bear trap bait!? What the hell kind of ursine breed are you hunting!? Don't answer! Best I don't know that.
Markiplier never had this dilemma. Mainly because RD2 doesn't have ball gags............ I think

Diligent Harvester

❝Yes, I enjoy your company as well. Eh? Were you actually aiming for my window and missed?❞

Supportive Kid

Want play with Baru white lady,or is kitty friends hungry for Baru know nice place! (Baru is used to this greeting from the spirit and welcomes it before asking if they require anything or wish to play with her!)

Shy Friend

Intermediate Visitor

4,325 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Are we sure it's not trying to eat my hand? ...Cats grabbing you is how they play, but this isn't always a good thing.

Mika9889's Compadre

Omnipresent Egg

8,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
" she . . . she's not trying to attack me , is she ? " alyan casts a wary look at the weapon in her hand.

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Magical Girl 50
"...here's something I thought I'd never ask seriously. Why a blue cero? Why couldn't you just, open your mouth and shout about firing your lazer with a red one like everyone else? ...They specifically told you not to use blue ones, and you did anyways! Why do the blue ones go faster in your world?! Everyone knows red ones are supposed to go faster!....Also. Please don't ctrl-alt-delete me."
Squeaks and tearing of various gears could be heard from the force of his hug, as the android entered panic mode in spite of its attempt at smartassery.
Gasping for air and reaching out of habit to straighten his glasses, "Do you mind? M-my ribs-"

Saffrons_Curse's Significant Otter

Alien Informer

Kitri raised an eyebrow. "This is quite the change. Do you want a contract now?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff