kthx 1 100.0% [ 2248 ]
Total Votes:[ 2248 ]

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
♛ ░░A MESSAGE FROM...▓▓ ♛
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Without despair, the word "hope" would lose its meaning.

The drake huffs tiredly and crosses his arms in defense. He's expecting the demon to say a witty remark at his expense, it seems. Though you can't exactly be sure, a defensive posture can say lots of things.

ξ|╲|∂ყ|╲╱|¡Ѻ|╲| xxxx

Questing: Bleak Reality, Aika's Garden, In Peace He Sleeps
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
sig art by blubber tubber

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
no fights today dragon. I'm taking a personal day.

Stubborn Protagonist

18,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Yes, I have been smoking this same *&%^ cigarette all week. I keep getting interrupted before I can finish it."

Fluffy Hunter

"Oh no... they're coming to get me... the scary men in suits... it's. .. ANIMAL CONTROL!!!" gonk

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*readies for battle*

Colorful Fairy

the blonde sighs and scoops him up, tossing him further into the water in hopes he respawns at a save further away from her.
Put your sword away please.
*The 3 kittens decide to climb on you*

Skilled Guardian

15,015 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Energy Squad 200
...KITTY"S " molly holds her hands out " come her cuties I got food...

Feral Monster

Hehehe~ Don't be shy, I promise I don't bite.

Heroic Exhibitionist

*starts making funny faces* dramallama dramallama dramallama

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
"Are you a Kill la Kill Character?"

/sips some coffee while eying her cautiously/
"Reise, Reise Seemann Reise
Jeder tut's auf seine Weise
Der eine stößt den Speer zum Mann
Der andere zum Fische dann...

*irritated stare*

Leave.

...Reise, Reise Seemann Reise
Und die Wellen weinen leise
In ihrem Blute steckt ein Speer
Bluten leise in das Meer"

Supportive Kid

-light flashes and she's suddenly inside mouth of shark- s-sorry you looked dangerous,s-so I brought the shark here..

Married Pumpkin

I'm just dancing ^^
Want to join me?

v [TAIL SWISHING INTENSIFIES]
v He smirks at the question. "Sure. Do I get to touch your legitimate non-Chinese plastic gold tail as well?"

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Benevolent Werewolf

54,375 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
^ Saffron nods, "That sounds fair." He wasted no time in getting the tail into his hands to pet and admire. "It's so soft!" he exclaimed and brought it up to his face to nuzzle. After a moment he also commented, "..and whatever shampoo you use on it smells awesome." He lamented the fact that his pillows weren't this comfortable before he released the tail and offered his own up for inspection.

^ An amused smile makes its way onto Saffron's face when he sees the man's tail swishing, mimicking the action with his own tail. Upon reaching talking distance, Saffron asks, "May I pet that fluffy tail?" not bothering to hide his fascination.

It took him a moment to realize he was being watched, but once he did he froze, alarmed, and returned the stare. His caution soon gave way to curiosity, however, the moment he saw the light pink flash of the man's tail, replaced by pleasantly surprised wonder. The man moved his tail back out of sight and Saffron huffed unsatisfied. He walked over to the man to get a better look at his tail.

v Vo..la..tile.... Doesn't that mean we shouldn't play something like hot potato with it? :Ua Or was that a joke? :Ca

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff