Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Protagonist

18,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Johannes panics, wondering what to do.
"Ack! I just paid that ring off! Do you have any idea how hard it's been to keep it a secret from not only her but my father?!"
"That was my mother's necklace, you jerk!"

Dead Hellraiser

"Gah! Hey! I was making that for mom!" She pouts. "Now I have to start all over again and we're almost out of yarn..."

Fashionable Partner

12,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
M..my necklace....... -turns completely red- THAT WAS THE LAST I HAD OF MY FATHER! YOU.......... YOU..... -sigh- .... I.. I'm sorry, I.. I can't just be so rude.. you didn't know...... but.........

Tipsy Creature

I beat them over the head with the remains of my french horn.

Those things are expensive, bro!

Shameless Fairy

*sniffs* You melted down my silver circlet? For textbook money? I don't even know what that is. But... It was from Aldreaval. It was very special, and it looked so pretty on me...
How could you? t-t
My sword is all rust now from being down in that water with you!
It was so beautiful and now...
-Mentality snaps-
You.Will.Pay.

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
My... Pipe?!
I loved that thing more than my ship!
I made it myself out of whale bone, it was special...
I'll have to make it out of something else's bones, won't I? twisted

Stone-cold Seeker

D< ....
"~~ You're going down down! You walked all over me, you never thought I be, the one who's laughing now! That you're going down!~~"
>D

Devoted Explorer

My bow!

I-I'll get you for that! *tackle*

Cold Snowflake

''Palace guards! Where are the bloody palace guards when I need them the most? Who let the intruder steal the royal sapphire necklace. This is absolutely horrendous! Get me the palace guards at once! I want the intruder found. How did the intruder possibly get in the throne room? It's usually on high alert. I believe I have to rid certain palace guards of their duties in serving me.'' *Sits on the sapphire throne and waits impatiently.*

Shameless Fairy

"My lute! I demand something in return! I can't play anything for the queen without it! And I need it tonight.

But if you let me borrow your music player, I could forgive you."

--Later that evening, the fairy court enjoys a dance to 'Hips Don't Lie - Shakira'--

Dead Hellraiser

"It would be wise of you to leave now." Rhea glares at the fairy, before turning her attention back to the torn picture.

Friendly Friend

8,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
*stares at broken item on the floor*.....*eyes start to twitch*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers