Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Explorer

5,550 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
wha--?! Alright a*****e, Either you get me new sword or we're gonna fight, got it?

Jade King LOVES's Partner

YOU KILLED GRIM AND BORIS !?!

*shoots twice at point-blank with a sawed-off Ithaca M37 he had hidden beneath his coat, shredding her chest and her gut wide open with heated buckshot*

*cries over the dead bear and cat*

V - *searches frantically through his list of underground contacts, looking for someone who could duplicate or replace what Kuro lost*

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
...Why, man? crying I can't even harm you cuz Boris and Grim would be sad.

Worthy Trash

Have you heard of Ultimatum?

It's a small realm of my own creation. There is three paths known as Decay, Dismemberment, and Resolution.

Decay is the path where you are granted to live another 100% of your years; however every day, up to 16 of your most treasured memories will be replaced by a random phobia, until the world itself is literally a living nightmare. Death is not an option until your years are over.

Dismemberment is similar, but rather than memories your body will fall apart before you, bit after bit at a time. Again, death is not an option, and you will live as long as it takes until nothing but the remnants of a skull remains.

Resolution grants immortality, but you will live amongst the living with no way to interact with the world while are forced to see it all. You are nothing more than a silenced whisper. You will witness those you love - and those you will come to love - grow, cherish, and die in front of your eyes, watch as leaders rise to prosper by all and fall to a merciless blade, and the world be wiped clean and replanted with the seeds of life. Over and over again.

You have one choice that you may select by your own free will, but be wary that if you take your time, you will be torn into experiencing all three at once. Choose.
Forget what she destroyed, I'm more fascinated with trying to figure out what she is. Is she a zebra? A mythical creature? Why is she here, and why did she decide to destroy my items? Things can be replaced, but meeting a creature like this comes around only once in a lifetime.

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
"HEY! Did you really had to treat Agrippina - I mean, my sniper rifle so roughly? Goddamnit that thing cost a fortune, now how am I supposed to go out and get another one? Other than the obvious break into my workplace and steal one of course!"

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
    She clutches at the crumbling object, too heartbroken to utter a word or move a muscle.

Bashful Star

*Hugs its knees, keening quietly to itself*

Shameless Demigod

17,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
She fights back the tears as she maliciously beats the... whatever it is full of... out of Astro with her parasol.

Biggest Member

I do believe you're going to be buying me a new bench, Mom. emotion_donotwant

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
-breaks his bench over his head-
That's the least harmful thing i'm going to do to you for breaking m stuff.

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
"That pendant was all I had left to remember her." Zerb said as he slowly turned his gaze towards the mortal. "All I wanted was to see her again." he said as artificial and real magus energy start to surge around and within his body. The ground shakes and tiny debris begin to float around him due to the amount of power being unleashed. "You're death has come then."

Beloved Rabbit

HEY STOP THAT'S MY PARENT'S PHOTO!!!!

*Bolts into the room tripping and yanks the framed photo from your... maybe hands before you could destroy it.*

This is the only precious thing left of them!! What are you doing in my mansion anyway? I'm really not in a mood to fight or be frightened.

yum_strawberrypie

Feral Monster

"Eheh, I-it's ok. Y-you didn't mean completely destroy my entire collection of priceless glass eyes, r-right? W-why don't you go run along now while I clean up, ok?"

Questionable Entrepreneur

12,375 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Good thing I keep a copy of all my contracts
Nice try though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash