How are you doing sweetieface(ep)

I haven't seen you around in ages...

I misses youuu~. emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

straylogic's Wife

Distinct Businesswoman

I'm okay...wishing I was in Texas (that is a weird thing to say); xD

And I know, I've kinda let Gaia slip away; It's sad. :c

Mega Nerd

It's not THAT sad(ep) Then you can be my neighbor...kind of...well closer than you are now;

SO YOU AND STRAY ARE ENGAGED(EP)(QM). eek surprised

straylogic's Wife

Distinct Businesswoman

It's just weird because of all the states, I never thought I'd long for Texas; But right now I actually miss the warmth...it's been steadily 85-90F all winter whereas Finland's been freezing;

And yep yep; He was here for our anniversary a few weeks ago and totally proposed; Four years...it was about freaking time. : D

Mega Nerd

That's soooo awesome(ep) I remember pretty clearly back when the two of you first started flirting with each other and Danjah was my main and Statements was hoppin;

Such fond memories...I can't believe four years has already gone by.

straylogic's Wife

Distinct Businesswoman

I know(ep); We're quite excited; And yeah...can't believe it was so long ago o.o

Must say, even when me and Stray joked about us getting married one day, didn't really believe it would actually happen. xD

Mega Nerd

Hehehe I'm really happy for you, darling(ep). 4laugh heart

straylogic's Wife

Distinct Businesswoman

Thank you, thank you; n.n

So, how's life in the wonderous world of Danjahmakins(qm) I really haven't spoken to you in what seems like forever. o.o
I wish there were more hours in a day, but if I don't get anything done now, I don't know if having a few extra hours would change it, so I guess I should change it to "I wish I can add more hours to the day when I need them" then I can procrastinate more efficiently.

Mega Nerd

Inexpensive Prostitute
Thank you, thank you; n.n

So, how's life in the wonderous world of Danjahmakins(qm) I really haven't spoken to you in what seems like forever. o.o

OH MAN Life has been good but going so fast..

Graduated from art school and got my BA in Fine Arts, got offered a studio from a gallery in New Mexico...

Turned it down in the name of the moon LOVE(ep) And I've been working at a tiny sheriff's office in a little tiny remote village in the middle of nowhere, living with my boyfriend and his doggy, and trying to make enough money to pay back my student loans and afford to build my own studio space.

rofl

straylogic's Wife

Distinct Businesswoman

That sounds awesome(ep); Congrats on your degree and finding a guy worth turning down a studio for (always awesomeness);

I'm trying to think of the best way to move to states and manage to plant myself firmly enough so they can't just kick me out. xD

Mega Nerd

Hahahaha I hate to say this, but since you have fair skin, a lot of folk won't even question whether or not you have citizenship ESPECIALLY IN TEXAS;

But good luck with the move(ep) I wouldn't know how complicated it is to move abroad...but I do know just how complicated it is just to stay abroad for an extended period of time so I wish you the best of luck(ep)

How soon are you planning on moving to the States(qm).

straylogic's Wife

Distinct Businesswoman

I know, but I do need a visa if I want to stay for longer than 90 days; The government will know(ep);

Eh, it's pretty much down to three options: either get a place to study, get a job or get married to a native; All still involve getting visas and filling a boatload of forms and going to interviews and crap;

And I'm hoping sometime this autumn, but we'll just have to see how it works out. -.-

Mega Nerd

That sounds like a major hassle, but I hope it works out well for youuu. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff