Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cosmic Character

♫ ♪ ♥ ♪♫ -- -- --[ I'm not sure what's going on, but the expression made me smile! ]-- -- --♫ ♪ ♥ ♪♫

Dedicated Gatekeeper

12,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
I like your booty! emotion_c8

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
Wow! That is such a cool demon avi!

Not a lot of people do the 'battle armor' demons

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
^^ Nice hero theme you have there. He looks straight out of some fantasy series.

^ I like how you used the items from the latest MC to make such a cute avi.

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
I find it super amusing that you have like, a reverse bikini. The parts that are usually covered are kind of exposed. I love how you use black and red. The tiny little charm in the hair gives it a lot of visual interest.

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
I love the fact that while you're a forest demon you for have one speck of green on you!! Very militaristic too! I have a weakness for military-esque looks

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
GAH! You are such a cute warrior! heart I just wanna squish you to death because of your cuteness! heart I love your mix of light and dark colors, and I love the fact that you might appear innocent, but could really kick some @$$ at any moment! heart Awesome job! heart
"Lovely avatar~"

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Fantastic Dante MC3 cosplay, you've got pretty much every single detail down including his facial expression all the way to the small details fantastic job.

Anxious Browser

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[ I'm liking this gal already, Cafe-senpai. The golds are an especially nice touch and break away from all 'demons are red' colors. So bold and daring like a demon should be~ ]

Enduring Paladin

I really like your avi, because she's a cute angel, which is gr8, since a lot of fantasy avatars are demons or knights. So doing something different from the majority is always p/ cool. I also like the whole 'disavowed angel' story to make it more interesting than just being another angel.

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
so soldier as a werewolf i would chose proudly as member of my pack
its hard to find good wolfs and soldieres .... but you fuse both so good job soldier
I would totally hire you as a guard/protector for something. You look pretty BA and normal people would not want to mess with you.

(I really like the theme)

Precious Admirer

Your avatar is not only cute but it also brings to my mind many good memories of Gaia's glory days~ The bunny hat is too cute. o wo

Blessed Gaian

14,975 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Divine Donator 100
You are so adorable, I just want to take you home with me! You make one very cute kitty. I love the combination of item you used to make the dress. They look like one seamless item. Fantastic sweetness. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff