Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Doll

"That.... Um... wow. Does the drama really outweigh how much you love her, mister Khursan?" Star enquired.

Starabella's first adoptive father adopted her when she was eight and had her for less than six months. After he kicked her out she was homeless for a few weeks before a kindly man took her in, and, unbeknownst to the man or the child, this man is her biological father.
"Oh, I- I am very sorry... I guess..."

"P-please, do not tell anyone, but um... One time I um... I- I went into the parlour. I- I know children are not allowed in there, but I wanted to know what it was like, a-and father was not home at the time, and I went in, and um... No one really noticed..."

Cheery Genius

"It's okay, Reginald. Your secret is safe with me. I'm sure he wouldn't be too cross with you."

"...Between you and me, I've stolen quite a bit of Comrade Mao's poetry. I don't think he knows about it, ehehe..."

In a relationship with Elemes Kant

Steadfast Inquisitor

13,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Bookworm 100
*arches an eyebrow, amused* ''And you're telling me this why? Doesn't matter to me if you stole his poetry or not. Just be careful your loyal followers don't find out. You'd break their little hearts.''

*frowns* ''...I know I don't let on....but...I feel really hurt whenever people label me as violent, antisocial, or a ''bad'' cop or a ''criminal'' based entirely on the way I look. I used to not have all these scars...and I never got reactions like that...and it's not my fault I got them...it's the Valente mafia family's...so...it really hurts to hear things like that...and it makes me feel....worthless...''

Vicious Doll

"Awww, there there mister Officer Russell," Star begun. "I know what it feels like to be misunderstood. Most people take one look at my horns and tail and run away, and that really makes me sad." -hugs him gently-

"P.. Promise you won't tell any one, but, um..." Star begun, giggling a little. "But that Nils kid I met with the bat wings? Yeah, him; I think he's cute, and, um... O... One day I might maybe k.. kiss his cheek." Star managed through a deep flush. "P.. Promise you won't tell any one!" she exclaimed.

Hallowed Shapeshifter

14,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
"Oh, there's nothing wrong with falling for someone strange. And don't worry; I'm not known for spreading gossip. Your secret is secure."

---

Galanor's lair is situated within the towering Dragonspine mountains of her homeland, overlooking a deep valley in which humans have settled. They know a dragon is near, but they know that it doesn't attack them or burn their village, so no one has tried to destroy her. Every once in a while, she ventures into their local tavern in her human guise to listen to the humans' tales of travel and adventure, and to partake of a rare treat - spiced apple cider.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
"... So you heard my racist joke about dragon mothers, right? Oh Doors." Robin take out a dollar and fumbles with it. He's not good with people and heard horror stories about dragons.

-
A paper unfolds in front of someone.

Robin is an animated doll. he was created by a magician with a one sided love for an effeminate man. When the beloved man was unable to locate an apprentice to pass on his power, the magician wiped out his doll's memory and rewrote his mind as a human. The beloved man took him in and convinced Robin that he was an orphan to a horrid magician.

Robin is unaware of his fact, but I will test your character.

-Sirius Albis
_________________________/

The letters on the papers starts to disappear.

Kawaii Carnivore

Sol snorts and growls .
" That ' s why magicians from the West always mean trouble ...Not that it ' s my problem.
And it ' s the boy/doll' s destiny , like anyone else in the whole world , to discover what he really is and what is his meaning in the world. "
And he stuffed the paper in his pocket , returning to his post .

@TNP : " I should not tell you this , but the truth is that if you can never meet our Emperor , it' s because he simply does not exist anymore.The power belongs to his brother who has been plotting and scheming behind the scenes so that the next prince in line would not get the throne."

Vicious Doll

"Ah, yes, the trials and tribulations of terran government are very ponderous."

"I've a secret to share; if you care to hear it. When I am injured by an outside influence, I will not scar. All of the scars I wear now are from when I was mortal.... okay, more mortal than I am."

Dedicated Bloodsucker

"Wow..That doesn't seem very possible at all..But I suppose that's a good thing for vanity reasons.."

When Perry hasn't eaten in a fair deal of time, he begins to go even more grey than he normally is. .o. ;

Lonely Noob

Interesting! I might have to observe this when it happens...

Cheryl secretly longs to be as average as everyone else. She wishes to remain ignorant of her surroundings.

Dapper Informer

Don't we all...

She ate her little sister's birthday cake when she was nine and blamed it on her brothers.

Dangerous Inquisitor

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
surprised
I'm telling mom!!!

Nathaniel had a girlfriend nicknamed Maim when he was thirteen. But then, he found out he's gay, and she did too. She ended up trying to kill him with thousands of sharp objects.

Vicious Doll

"Really? At thirteen? Wow, that's a little young to be dating at all, isn't it?"

"I've a tendency to create unstable time loops just to see the destruction that will ensue."

Timid Sweetheart

13,375 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
Oh gosh, that last part doesn't sound pleasant... o__o

Swooshed!

"Wow, that sounds like something someone I know would do... Well not the time loops, but watching the destruction."

May was looking around Kiku's library one day and found a book she was told not to look at. Of course out of her curiosity she opened it and found out that what was in it was Hentai...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff