Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
I rarely blow dry my hair.

Rampaging Kitten

I have a big butt. And I cannot lie! rofl
Picture time! Got three garden updates and one super secret bonus! Though if you saw my last post you can probably guess what it is.

Anywizzy, here are some plants.
User Image

The dragon fruit grew some more since the last time I showed it to you.

User Image

The okra grew some more okra. We ate the last batch. :Y

User Image

And the original dragon fruit is still growing among the wild berries. It kinda fell over because the base dissolved away. I'm surprised it lived. It got some pretty nasty frost rot last winter.

AND NOW FOR THE SURPRISE!
User Image

Moe's ugly cage. Can you see him in the top?

King Lionheart

I have never had a KFC Double Down.

Citizen

I think I screwed up the lumbar curvature of my spine. User Image

Questionable Conversationalist

sometimes i pull all-nighters just because

O.G. Gaian

I'd like to be an EMT, but I'm scared of needles.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I thought about what I done and here's my observation:

I realized that what I have been doing is exactly what my dad is doing: He has been harassing my mom through the court system and this is infringing on a court agreement. What's worse is that my dad is expecting me to love him, which I cannot do as long as he's causing distress towards my mom.

How does this relate to what I did? I was harassing those who have me blocked and it's causing distress to their friends. I was also forcing them to at least tolerate me.

Because I vow to never ever be like my dad, which is a challenge as I grew up with his many bad habits and faulty knowledge on how the world works, I will never bother those again. If something like the incident comes up, I'll just get up and walk away until it passes as it's the right thing to do.

I hope to never ever leave my friends behind like that again: They are all I have left right now and I cannot afford to toss them away.

If you guys want some updates on what I have been doing since I was gone, holler.

Super Pal

I sometimes call my laptop "Steevie" or "Stīvijs".

O.G. Gaian

Chubby Cutie

37,650 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Squish Squish 500
  • The Sweetest 250
I'm scared of the idea of going to med school, but I refuse to do anything other than that with my life.
I put that piece of fleece in Moe's cage to give him a floor to run on and now I'm looking over at his cage and he's digging around inside the folds.

Questionable Conversationalist

i've never traveled outside of the country
So I went to go check on those beans I planted around the tree a week ago. Two of them grew out of the ground already.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff