Fashionable Entrepreneur

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
im 1.80 tall

PUMMMY's Partner In Crime

Sexy Squad

Have these weird swings where I hate everyone and then love them the next day orz..

Apocalyptic Power

I'd rather scream "I'm alive!" to my own anthem, than sit back quietly and take the world.

Where's the fun in that, eh? It's like music, get up and move to your own rhythm. And don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

High-functioning Fatcat

4,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I am watching Friends right meow.
I finally got a support grid for my dragon fruit cactus today. I can't wait to prune the plant then stab a stake into the ground to tie it to then stab the grid in the ground for it to grow through.

Hellraiser

I have a bad habit of moming people.
(Moming; when you try to nurture/take care of people a little too much. Reminding them to take pills, do laundry, looking to bring them food and make sure they're a-okay always. Also slamming your hand on their chest when they slam on the breaks, looking to tidy up their appearance, etc.)

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
I actually used to have a stutter like my character Noire, growing up. I still do somewhat, but only when I'm very nervous.
I was almost bitten by Batik, one of my cats, in my right thumb.

Profitable Prophet

I have been putting off this project for the past three days, but keep pulling all-nighters because how can I afford to sleep when I have such an important task to complete?

I have mastered the art of delusion.
I hate the sound my laptop fan makes.

Supreme Cat

17,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Egg Collector 100
I haven't been to WG in awhile b/c i'm addicted to touken ranbu at the moment 'w`

High-functioning Fatcat

4,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I'm thinking about starting Fairy Tail soon. It seems interesting.

O.G. Gaian

I got stood up on Monday.

Fashionable Noob

After seeing the first substantial trailer for Persona 5, I'm more hyped than I ever have been over a video game.

I admit that I had very high expectations. They were still completely shattered.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff