Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I have an interesting dream, I write it down and create short scenarios. Adding more detail a little at a time.
I learn new words and grammar, as I watch foreign film heart and it's a thing I do all the time.

Stubborn Protagonist

18,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I feel distressed that an Etsy seller that I bought a cute phone charm from a long time ago doesn't seem to have much interest in selling anymore.

O.G. Gaian

I have double piercings in my ears.

Divine Bard

13,025 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I have a craving for macaroni and cheese.

Shapeshifter

14,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cool Cat 500
After I take a shower, I put my hair up in a towel.

Allied Lionheart

My sleep schedule is pretty much a lost cause. Most nights, I stay up until at least four or five, if I'm being optimistic (really, it's more like six or seven in the morning by the time I start to feel tired). On days that I have class, I only sleep a few hours before waking up again to make the commute starting around 10-10:30. On days that I don't have class, I end up sleeping well into the afternoon.

It's such a mess.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I wish the certain few could unblock me...

Blessed Werewolf

10,400 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
You know, preparing for exam during a festive season sounds tough as I thought! emotion_facepalm
99% of the time, I nibble than any other eat verb.

O.G. Gaian

I love to sweep the floor.

Fashionable Protagonist

27,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

I'm rarely angry.

Xyronix's Bae

Anxious Nerd

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
Lately I've had an obsession with eating açai bowls for lunch.
I find them super delicious, they fill me up, and they always settle well in my tummy. - w-

Fashionable Noob

For the past few months to a year or so, my fingers and toes have been getting much, much more sensitive to pain. If I ever so lightly stub my toe now, it feels like what the equivalent of slicing it open would've been last year. If I'm exposed to cold temperatures for a long time or there's a sudden fluctuation of temperature on my hands, there's an incredibly intense numb/burning and constricting sensation around my fingertips, especially on my left hand's middle and ring fingers.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I feel like I cannot rely on my mother for life advice anymore because she praises for the behaviors I want to get rid of and yells at me for doing something I know will fix my problems.
(Heck, I got "the talk" when I announced that same sex marriage became legal in my state, which is something I did put on the ballot via petition and voted for. )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff