Welcome to Gaia! ::

I had a dream that I was trying to sleep on this one big bed in some nice apartment or hotel or something, but my stereo kept turning on and playing Orinoco Flow by Enya and Sim City by Susumu Hirasawa and I had the remote to the stereo in my hand but I couldn't figure out how to turn it off so someone always had to go up and turn it off whenever I couldn't figure out how to do it but apparently whenever I fell asleep I would turn it back on again. Then when I was awake in my dream I was trying to take advantage of the cable situation by flipping through the TV stations to see what was on and I was extremely interested to watch Madagascar 'cause the lion character was apparently voiced by Elizabeth Daily and I was like "Dude, is that Dizzy Flores?" but then Madagascar slowly started to transform into a bizarre version of The Lion King 2 where Zira had this weird beak thing and she was harassing Zazu with it. Then there was this show that was like the Loony Tunes and it had this Bugs Bunny kind of character in a suit and a duck that just looked like a normal duck and their color schemes were just black and white, like not like black and white from old TV shows but solid white and then a little bit of solid black, and apparently in that dream world it was the most popular show on television even though it was kind of boring and at one point the bunny character was on a train and he hit this pole and just kinda stuck to it in the typical cartoon way then the pole started chuggin' through the dirt and the bunny was like "Finally I get to ride the pole."

tl;dr I had a dream.

O.G. Gaian

I'm so happy I could listen to the song!

Humorist

I'm losing interest about this site, but I'm not quitting yet.

Also, I'm back to World of Warcraft.

(I'm an Alliance Pandaren Shaman named Holmgeir on US-Nagrand, but might name change soon since I want this name for Orc or Undead DK.)

Cold Snowflake

I'm gardening with my mum.

Azrael Ryell's Waifu

I'm in love with a green haired Australian boy who plays guitar.

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
I will always inwardly (positively) freak out over baby animals.
My weakness.
There are these four OCs I really want to redesign but I haven't even figured out their world yet so I'll just end up redesigning them yet again anyway. orz

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I'm slowly working on a new fanfic…slowly.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I had a bizarre dream last night and here's how it went:

So I was going to a university dressed up in an Attack on Titan cadet outfit. I found a table next to some stairs where other cosplayers were at and I was hugged by someone who was dressed as Eren in his titan form. We all moved upstairs to what appears as a hallway in a hotel and there was a laptop at the end of the hallway. It was a Windows 7 that belonged to a non-WGer Gaian acquaintance, so I took it into my room. Upon inspection, it was playing Solitaire by itself. Eventually, I was back at home and on my way to the port area (it's my favorite part of town). However, the general architecture was modified to make the place like an old Western theme. I parked where the candy shop is and found out that it was deserted (no pun intended), so I left and went home. I got on my PC as usual to find out that my OC, Kent Dawson, was being accused for being a bad character. Not for being a villain, but for being shipped with Bob Tute (a Wii Music character). The accusation was made on an OC critic blog on Tumblr.

V That sounds delicious and congrats on your success.

Conservative Sex Symbol

^ Thank you! 4laugh

I made chicken marsala for the first time yesterday and it was delicious. eek
I didn't realize how much I really missed performing stage magic, until about a month ago, when a very good friend of mine reminded me of a silly card trick that I showed her once, 10 years ago.

O.G. Gaian

I went to a parade this morning.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I filled out another meme.

Fashionable Raider

8,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I'm hoping to get new fabric for yet another dice bag this weekend. ^.^ I don't really care for the one I last made, and it's fraying really bad anyway. The new one will look (and be made) sooooo much better!

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I've just downloaded a whole bunch of pictures of Taylor Kitsch and Sebastian Stan on my iPhone to use as wallpaper…I DO NOT have a problem!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff