Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Gaian

I want a new purse.

Unsealed Rogue

13,975 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
So my roommates have moved in, and one of them thought we could club tonight.

Dangerous Creature

I hate that I cannot manage to get Staedtler pigment liners where I am.

I have no idea where to get them except for online.
I want some ramen with an ajitsuke egg now...

Hokuto Kamui's Waifu

Cat

11,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
I hate cockroaches.
I've been to a zoo, like, once, but I was too young to remember and I now really want to go to a zoo.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

I've never left my country (USA) and I would love to.

Timid Gawker

When playing online games with friends I know, I swear like a sailor. Even if it's like an E10+ game like Playstation All-Stars. I'm surprised I'm not banned for inappropriate language.

Wealthy Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

I've only left the country once, to go to Mexico. I was like, 8, and I was getting my First Communion dress.

...amen

26/50
Speaking of the zoo, the one time when I went I was, like, preschool age and I wore my Halloween tiger costume when I went there, and I got my face painted like a tiger while I was there.

Human Garbage

I don't know how to put on makeup very well so I just wear foundation and lipstick and blush.
User Image

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
So, last Friday my grandma got new glasses. Within the week they broke. I went to pick up her new pair today, since I don't work Fridays, and took them to her house. She put them on to show my grandpa, then took them off and put the old ones back on, that she can hardly see out of! She thinks that if she wears the new ones they'll break like the last pair did. Last week, she was happy that she could see and read small font without using a magnifying glass...now she'll have to do it again if she doesn't wear the new ones. I should have made her put the new ones on, then taken the old ones with me, so she wouldn't be tempted to wear them. -_-' I'm German and Italian and I know which side of the family it comes from. >.>

Golden Fatcat

9,575 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I have a headache
I have pierced collar bones

Eloquent Friend

I'm house-sitting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items