• Streaker 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hmm, perhaps you can use your werewolf strength to free us surprised

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
If you bite me, I will make a necklace out of your teeth.

bstar955's Husband

Intellectual Lunatic

12,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ain't this funny? The tables are turned and now I'm the one with the handcuffs. He gives me a sly grin. I wanted to knock all his teeth out. He ran out the door and I tried to follow him but I tripped and fell.

"Guess I gotta wait for the rest of the boys." I whispered to myself, wondering how long it would take them this time.

Pesky Character

13,200 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Befriended 100
Hey, atleast we aren't both in straitjackets....

Dapper Vampire

"Stay calm, little one, they won't catch you while you're handcuffed to me. We'll get to a safer place, and then we can work on these cuffs. Don't worry."

Demonic Trickster

35,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
"Could you tell your dragons to sit or something? I'm trying to pick the lock on these cuffs."

Saffrons_Curse's Significant Otter

Alien Informer

Of course we'd get handcuffed together on your falconing arm. Can you tell your friend not to peck out my eyes, or poop on me please?~

Backwoods Backpacker

"What is this? How are you actually holding me? Release me mortal, or I shall curse you and your lineage with ...uh frizzy hair? Oh come on I can do better than that... YOU SHALL BE CURSED TO BATHE IN THE BLOOD OF GOATS AND DRINK ONLY FLAT SODA FOR ALL ETERNITY."

Survivor

"Isn't this a bit much for a waterfight? Though I suppose there's no kill like overkill~" The mermaid laughs even as her tail gently propels them up through the water. "Still, as much as the fish don't mind your presence, I think it'd be best to return you to the surface and get this little accessory off, yes? I'm sure your friend would miss you otherwise."

Cultist

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"This is slightly complicated..I'd have to go up to breathe but you might dry out - wait..I know a guy!

Levy Schweitzer's Partner

Hallowed Hunter

"You are brighter than a newborn's soul ರ - ರ"

v "Interesting-" She gave him a wing-smack, accompanied by a small huff. Since she barely uttered a syllable to anyone, much less a complete stranger, the Black Angel figured she'd just let the werewolf handle reasoning with whoever it was that could get them out of these handcuffs.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Well, this is taking an interesting turn, hehehe....Wait you what?... Well where was the last place you had it? Well, I don't know either, but I don't wanna end up having to go to some blacksmith to get a new one! ...Wait... We'll fake a story.. uuuhhh... escaped from the law sound good to you?"

v "Or, third option, we drink until we get free."

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Well... we have one of two choices. Either fight and bicker until we get free, or become a crime fighting duo until we get free.

Saffrons_Curse's Significant Otter

Alien Informer

"For your sake, I hope we are freed soon. Or else you might never be."
She smiles coquettishly as she shakes her handcuffed wrist.

Chubby Cutie

37,650 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Squish Squish 500
  • The Sweetest 250

Lottie starts prodding at the handcuffs with her knife- and when that doesn't work, she starts going at it with her teeth, gnawing on the chain.
She groans, flopping her hand down as she shoots a glare over at Lydia.
"Well?! Don't just sit there- use your stick or something."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces