*offers pillow*
morgaine la faye
Krosan Bane
I'd go to sleep, I'm damn tired.

*offers pillow*
She's not so bad. Thanks.
morgaine la faye
Rishenu
I have read King Arthur and the knights of the round table.. Morgan le Fay isan evil sorceress...
That is a bold faced lie. Reports of evil are greatly exagerated.

That depends. You probably read The Mists of Avalon. The other guy probably read an older version. Considering that they are fictional characters, it would stand to reason that the older texts tell a more accurate story, whereas Mists of Avalon is something like a fanfic. In the original story, Morgan le Fay was an evil sorceress. The feminazi's later re-wrote it to try to prove a point.
I'm not evil! *pout*

And if you've read as many versions of King Arthur as I have you'll probably run across the story from so many points of view that you will just make up your own mind. (Yes, I have read Mists, but There is also the trilogy of The Dragon Queen, Merlin, The Road to Avalon, Guenevier, The Once and Future King, Merlin's Book, and Arthur just to name a few)
Drink his coffee.
I've even read Le Morte De Arthur. (hey it's a french title)

There are some version where she is good, doesn't care, white magic user, priestess, jealous, bad, black magic user, or just a whore who turns out to be Arthur's half sister.
morgaine la faye
I'm not evil! *pout*

And if you've read as many versions of King Arthur as I have you'll probably run across the story from so many points of view that you will just make up your own mind. (Yes, I have read Mists, but There is also the trilogy of The Dragon Queen, Merlin, The Road to Avalon, Guenevier, The Once and Future King, Merlin's Book, and Arthur just to name a few)
That's so good for me to know. But I said you were a good person. Jeez. I've read those books too. And I don't relate you to one of them. You're your own person to make. Jeez.
Krosan Bane
morgaine la faye
I'm not evil! *pout*

That's so good for me to know. But I said you were a good person. Jeez. I've read those books too. And I don't relate you to one of them. You're your own person to make. Jeez.
sweatdrop Thanks.
You're welcome. Your name is also spelled differently, so it's another proof that you are a different person.
Krosan Bane
You're welcome. Your name is also spelled differently, so it's another proof that you are a different person.

Finally some one who notices details!!!!!!!!!!! five points for you
*turns of lantern and pockets it. starts humming "If I Were a Rich Man"*
Hmmmm . . . I am alone in the closet.
Morgaine- I know you're not bad... I'm just playing... blaugh heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items