Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Eighty-two

Luz : I'm not getting any better with pin handling. I may switch to paperclips.

How is everyone? Did you get the cabbage shipment?

Ruthless Sophomore

...78?

Mostly because the guy with the slime on his head is rather hard to take seriously almost all of the time.

And I'm guessing the cabbage shipment was sent to Canada, by Unno's captcha. Can anyone get ahold of Gold?

Dedicated OTP

@Kefka I wanted him to make me his slave though eek
@Fayt I'm sure those cabbages were all sent to Gold instead. She might dramatically enter asking why all those cabbages have suddenly appeared xD

Apocalyptic Power

Hey-oo!

Cabbage, Gold? I do live the closest. XD Maybe? Best chance at least. haha.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
I'm the most serious man... Hahahahahaha! I can't say that with a straight face.
@unno- *punts aiden across the room* FREEEEEEEDDDDDOOMMMMMM!!!!

Ruthless Sophomore

WE SHOULD ALL JUST GO TO CANADA! Make Gold give us a tour. Ha!

...Don't mind me, I'm just tired from writing an essay all day. XD

Apocalyptic Power

Haha, A meet up in Canada! XD ...That'd be awesome.

Dedicated OTP

-real Aiden shows up out of nowhere and kicks Kefka-
Me: emotion_kirakira Hi I-I-I -he leaves- HEY WAIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO crying Stay with me I love you! -sulks-

Aww Canada is 30-40 hours from where I am oTL I wonder how far away I live from you all xD

Questionable Sweetheart

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Megathread 100

I've never been to Canada. All I learned about it is from How I Met Your Mother, which is biased. xd

Ruthless Sophomore

For a random idea, that would be pretty cool, actually.

And we could probably get specific on distance, but that's too much work. XD

I've never been to Canada, either. Though, apparently I have family that lives there. Or, like, close family friends. I'm not sure. Filipino relations are odd. XD

v Haha! That seems to be a running statement around here.

Apocalyptic Power

^ Yep. Haha.

@Freya: 'Damn Continent'.

@Unno: 'Bout 30 hours or so(maybe a day or two) from me. XD

@Cairo: Ever seen Northern/Upper Michigan? Kinda like that.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
I've been to one part of Canada once. Victoria, British Colombia is an awesome place. I went there during my grandparents anniversary cruise through Alaska.

Questionable Sweetheart

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Megathread 100

@ Vish: That doesn't sound too bad, actually. My dad's from Michigan; I can handle that.

@ Freya: Maybe we could stay with your family/close family friends, then. It's always nice to know someone in the area you're heading to. 3nodding

Dedicated OTP

@Vish Well, I'll never get to meet you than emotion_8c
Farthest north I've ever gone is Oklahoma City lol farthest traveled was Florida. That day I learned it takes 24 hours from where I live to Disney World and I swear 23 of those hours were spent in Louisiana traffic rofl

Ruthless Sophomore

Actually, the farthest north I've gone is when I lived in Sacramento. Otherwise, I really don't move much. I mean, I've gone south, to San Diego, Los Angeles, and even to Nevada to Las Vegas... hell, I even went overseas for a bit to Hawaii. But my family seems deeply rooted to California for some reason. o_x

@Cairo: Haha, maybe we could. I'd have to find out which family member/friend it is, though. My family's strange, but then there are a few that are really out there. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff