Dapper Shapeshifter

@Knight: Now I know how Jabberwock sounds like when read by a transformer! ;D

Spacey Strawberry

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

L.C - Negative, that's how the jabberwock sounds when Shadow reads it emotion_dowant

Dapper Shapeshifter

@ Knight: Nah. Still haven't heard Shadow's vocaroo. =P

V You know what I mean. And was on my phone. XD

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

L.C - but Shadow and Knight is different xD [Y U no online on meebo anymore!? emotion_donotwant ]

Man-Hungry Abomination

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Forty-four

You guys and your odd online times.

Man-Hungry Abomination

Learned Protagonist

29,475 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
-tumbleweed rolls throu thread- OH GREAT MOG! TUMBLEWEED! -chases tumbleweed-

O.G. Gaian

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Ruthless Conversationalist

Forty-six

I'd release the crickets, but considering what happened last time >.>

Also, I've made a Pirate madlib for MsD, with first mate Freya. And they're both guys, apparently.
I don't even...

A long time ago there was a pirate named "Rugged Wake-boarding MsDaffodil". He was the captain of a dreaded pirate ship that he lackadaisically called The Voraciously Flopping Dartboard. His first mate was a dandy man named Floral Freya who had seafoam green hair and resembled a rough pinwheel vaguely hoarding muffins.

Ms Daffodil and floral freya were returning to dig up a buried squid , which they sloppily buried after their last adventure. That was the time they used their hypotheses to defeat their rival ship, the Flat Perforated Armadillo. It was a pungent victory for Ms Daffodil and the rest of his WGers. But he needed the squid that he and his WGers had buried to eat during their next adventure.
The problem was that the map was illuminated and difficult to read reservedly. They had an exuberant idea of where the squid was buried, but they still had to ship 124.76 holes to find the squid.

Rugged wakeboarding Ms Daffodil, floral Freya, and all of their WGers were exhausted. So, when their rival ship returned, Ms.Daffodil and his WGers were swooshed remorsefully. Freya read off with a small amount of squid, and was never shipped from again. The moral of the story is, he who flips and flops away will troll to win another day.

The end.

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Forty-eight-wich

Please do share the tale of the cricket incident.

Ruthless Conversationalist

Forty-six

Double-decker sammich~

Gather around, and I'll tell you the tale of the great squashing:
Once upon a time, the thread was quiet, so I figured it could use a corresponding soundtrack. I released some crickets, to reinforce the awkward atmosphere with their chirping. But then and evil Kefka and some others came in and ruthlessly killed all my crickets. The end. gonk

v I have no idea. I think I'll try to find another one. >.<

Ruthless Sophomore

Forty-four. Sandwich breaker. D:

That tale. I don't understand. XD The pirate one, I mean. I remember reading the cricket one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff