Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated OTP

Darn work I missed awesomeness! I'll try to listen to all of the recordings. I read everything though.

Date mad lib xD darn this thing is long and they misspelled a lot. I was temped to put baloney in all of the blanks ninja

Dear Diary,

I have to tell you about the most romantic date I have ever been on ! Here it goes :

Today I got up at 9 30 am and realised I was late for Alaska. I forged out of bed, had my shower, brushed my teeth, combed my leg and grabbed an banana ice cream of the counter for on the go.

Finaly, after sitting 4 blocks from my house to kitty High School, I arrived. the 9 period bell had just rang and I grabbed my puppy and headed to biologie class. I had to take the last seat available in the back row. Luckily Aiden [xD] biggest crush since 8th grade, was my partener.

After class as I headed out Aiden grabbed my arm and pulled me aside :

Hey I was wondering if you wanted to catch a bite later; He said.

Of course I answered YES.

At home I was trying to decide what dress to wear when I seen the perfect one.

10 minutes later the doorbell rang.

Aiden took me to the seafood restaurant on 6th Avenue. It was amazing ! After the night had settled down, Aiden emotion_dowant brought me home and dropped me off. But before I went inside he asked : Punk do you wanna go to homecoming with me; I was screaming inside for a few secondes then answered Yes;

A few weeks had pooped and prom had arrived. Last weekend I had gone shopping with Freya my best friend to find the perfect dress. And i did. As I put on my stunning brown sequin dress I looked at it and realised it was missing something. A bow Luckily, my mom was homecoming queen and let me borrow her bow. As I bumped out of the limo everyone gasped. Me and Aiden headed inside for a few.

The night had passed fast and it was time for the annoncement of the homecoming king and queen.

AND THE HOMECOMING KING AND QUEEN ARE : Freya IDK AND Vish IDK.

So I didnt win but I still had a bow and a secret up my sleve.

I sighed but congratulated Freya. Aiden told me it was ok and that he already won the best prize of all. I asked what. He replied : You; and donededed me softly on the lips.

HE IS THE maroon BOYFRIEND EVER !

Gaian

Belated good night, Freya, Daff. May you dream of an awesome quotation! (since I dun have a lulz worthy quotation atm)

Hullo Constant. -Waves~-

Edit: Hullo to you too Unno! nwn-/ ^Tipped so hard.

v And hello to you too knight. (I see you too, dun worry Your vocaroo was epic beyond words. I apologize for not addressing you sooner. : O )

Edit: I have edited this post at least 7 times. Who wants edited post cheese? User Image

Also I'm drowning. Drowning in the sea of hilarity that is one of the best GVG days ever. x'DDD It's hard not to laugh when everyone else here is sleeping! Makes me wanna do a vocaroo too. But that will have to wait for some other time. rofl

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Even A Knight Can Only...

˝ 18

My recording unno!

Hello to you too thread ._. ... yes I'm here .... ˝

(Currently Talking In Character.)
[Damn my auto format D: <]]

...Protect So Much

Spacey Strawberry

@Knight: What's up? Profile trouble?

@Unno/Slayer: hi. :3

Man-Hungry Abomination

Dedicated OTP

another mad lib
Hi everyone. Nice voice shadow 3nodding
Television Pitch For A Book On How To Overcome Shyness
By:

(TO BE READ WITH GREAT SINCERITY)
Are you unable to introduce yourself to a member of the opposite cookie without becoming red in the cookie? Are you uncomfortable in the presence of cookie? Are you too shy to raise your cookie in class when you have to go to the cookie? If you answered "no" to all of the above, you are one cool cookie. However, if you answered "yes" to any one of the questions, you are cookie shy and cookie in need of the nation's number cookie best-selling book, "Shyness is a State of cookie."
You can order this remarkable book by writing to the address now showing on your TV cookie. Send no cookie. We'll cookie you later. If you can't wait to say "bye to shy," call our toll-free number and we will rush the book to you cookie at no extra cookie. Call now, cookie are standing by.

edit:: I just noticed that all of my notices are nothing but tips from here O.O

Apocalyptic Power

Alright, I'm taking my time off and getting some sleep. 'Night everyone.

@Unno: Awesome. XD

@Slayer: Agreed, one of the Best GvG days yet.

@Knight/Con: Good luck with the coding and stuffs.

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Vish - G'knight man!

Constant - aye hrm, I'mma send ye a PM since it might be a lil' long xD

Unno - emotion_dowant mission accomplished!

Thread - Yay I was not ignored xD
kefkadragon
GIANT CHICK!

Slime!!!!

Gaian

G'dnight Vish!

I'mana follow your lead and poof off to sleep world, home of dream mountain. Gotta lot of stuff to do later today... emotion_sweatdrop

So good night Knight, Constant, Unno, and whomever might be reading this!

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

I hate my timezone...the moment it's 3pm everyone has to sleep ._. ah well g'knight slayer :3

Spacey Strawberry

Goodnight, everyone who is heading off to sleep.

@Knight: I kind of understand. It's not my time zone, per se, but I sleep during the day so when I'm awake (almost) everyone else isn't. xD

Man-Hungry Abomination

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces