Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated OTP

-puts blanket over head- I'm still shakey emotion_facepalm
rofl at Daff's oh and name pronunciation is almost like uno but more like your saying the un part and put no at the end un-no. The N is a bit prolonged but still the same yes emotion_c8

Ruthless Conversationalist

Eighteen.

@Vish/Daff: Hey! I'm sure this Finchfries character is just misunderstood. An antiantihero, perhaps.
@Freya: There's no explaining it; you just know.

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Twenty

Holy Freya's voice.

Ruthless Sophomore

@Unno: Aw, I think it sounded fine. I had to turn up my volume, but I liked it. >w<

@Visher: Haha! You would be. And pfft, I just realized that the majority of the songs I've sung so far are pretty much love songs (Melody of Life, L-O-V-E, I See the Light)... and now I've got Avril's comment buzzing in my head how she visualized Freya singing and now it's like she's singing to Visher. Awesome. XD

@Fayt: Er, thank you? XD

v rofl That... that one, too, confuses me to know end. And creeps me out. But yeah. XD

Strawberry

@Vish. /cannot sing/

@Freya. Maybe you shouldn't be questioning what the sandwich to my tears means, and instead be explain the "Ever since I have laid Belly Buttons on Freya" part.
Edit// And oh my god, that song was amazing. Again, you've got a beautiful talent! ^^

@Unno. Hmm. I think I'm pronouncing it wrong...

Apocalyptic Power

@Freya: Of course I would be! And that is pretty funny, but hey, I've got no problems with that.

@Daff: My. a**. You were great.

@Unno: You were great as well. Also, Everything I know is a lie, or I just didn't listen. XD I always have said it 'Uno'. But now I know!

@Gold: Sure, Sure. XD

Ruthless Sophomore

Great, now I'm having a Disney song singing session right now or something. I keep remembering the songs I liked to sing for, like, karaoke and now I want to sing them. XD I won't, though. I'll save 'em for a rainy day or something.

And thanks for the compliments, guys. That was fun. =w=

Strawberry

Lol, this was all great~

I also did another mad lib, but it was completely impossible to read aloud. It's called "Fairy Tale" and it's like the best one I've ever done in my life.

Once upon a pun there lived a beefy girl named Goldfinch. Goldfinch lived in a an pronounced prediction with her dumb stepmother Daffodil and two stepsisters Freya and Lea. Goldfinch was clearly the smelliest of the girls and that made her stepmother sassy.

One day, Goldfinch was out in the orchard picking garden tools. As she hummed song, a obnoxious prince that was riding his troll nearby heard the fuzzy maiden's song.

'My lady, ' he swooshed. 'You have the most waxy voice I have ever heard. drown me '

'Of course ' Goldfinch replied. 'But we will have to insult away. My stepmother cannot know of this. cuddle me tonight at midnight so that we may live crucially ever after '

The prince swooshed Goldfinch hand and the two forgotten ways.

To be continued.

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Sixteen

Of course the prince was obnoxious. He swooshed Goldfinch without remorse.

Edit: Like I just did. Bam.

Fourteen.

@MsD: >.<
Fuzzy, beefy and smelly? Well aren't I attractive.
That was just perfect. rofl

Apocalyptic Power

Again, Amazing. XD A+/5!

Ruthless Sophomore

Ooh! Ooh! I wanna try reading it aloud! I'll probably hella crack up but I can sure as hell try! Gimme a minute! XD

Apocalyptic Power

Challenge Accepted it seems by Freya. XD I cannot wait for that...

@Daff: It's now on a website? -Highest of the Fives!-

Fourteen.

Saying my voice was waxy, and then asking me to drown him? There's only so much a girl can take. *Fans self*

@Freya: Oooh, I can't wait. I wonder what you Gold impression will be like. 3nodding

Strawberry

12 swooshed and still right

@Gold. Don't you back talk me, gurl! emotion_donotwant And would you put on some perfume?? You're making me sassy.

@Freya. Yes. Please. Do it. @u@ I couldn't without a loooot of laughing and commentary.

Edit//@Vish. That was the site I made it off. xP -highest of the fives back-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces