Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Sophomore

@Fayt: Aw, so we did forget to remind you. Care to join our strange little experiment/activity/thing? XD

Hm. Wondering if I should just request that I not sing for whoever gets my name. I don't know too many songs, especially modern songs... sweatdrop

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Twenty-two

I would, but I wouldn't be able to record anything tonight. I'd have to do it tomorrow once I find my mic.

Ruthless Conversationalist

Twenty.

We could just do open requests tonight. Madlibs and quick readings of things and whatnot. Then tomorrow, the kill. On second thought, that should never be read aloud.

Apocalyptic Power

@Fayt: -No-mic Buddies- ._.

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Twenty-four

Gold: What even is that.

Vish: -no longer forever alone-

Strawberry

@Gold. rofl I can understand why you took the link down so quickly. xD But I'm in on this. I just don't know what to say.....

v. I don't even know what you're talking about.

Twenty.

@Fayt: That was a brief reading of Fifty Shades of Grey, but I figured it was a bit questionable to post. You heard nothing. >.<

Here's some Mulan to help you repress what you just heard. Freya, I demand you sing something too. >.>

Dedicated OTP

Did I miss something gonk ? Also

Apocalyptic Power

@Gold: AW! I missed it! XD Damn. Still good. XD

Strawberry

Goshdarnit. How is it that you can all sing so well? ;.; (that was really lovely, Gold)

Man-Hungry Abomination

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Twenty-eight

Don't sweat it, Daff. My singing would break your speakers.

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
GIANT CHICK!

Twenty-eight.

@MsD: Thank you! whee
I find it really hard to not get my microphone to screech when I sing higher notes, so I chose a lower song.

Also, I did a Madlib, and this is what I got:
(The first half was good, but I'm not sure the second half made any sense. >.< )

Einstein believed that Visher's theory should, like all other laws of Muscles obey the principle of strength. In other WGers, Visher's sleep-deprived genius-level nonsense should be alluring even within any shipping reference to Freya. Since speed c is built into the laws of Muscles, Einstein croaked that every observer ought to Cross-Dress every light Ms Daffodil to move at speed c, regardless of the observer's water bottle. No matter how fast you jumped, a light Ms Daffodil always passes you at speed c, relative to you. This is why the idea of a coconut up with a light Ms Daffodil seemed bashful to Einstein. If every observer sees every light Ms Daffodil move at speed c, then nobody can even begin to catch up with a light Ms Daffodil, much less catch all the way up with one and Cross-Dress it at rest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff