• Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
now strong is your tamagochi?

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
How did you acquire armor specifically for dragons? do dragons have their own blacksmiths?
V various dungeons located across the world and rewards from various royal authorities.

Questionable Saint

12,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
Ooooh, shiny! Where did you get all that treasure?

Dead Hellraiser

"Do you ever dye, paint, or otherwise decorate your wings for special occasions?"

v "It really depends. Some are strays, some are gifts, and on rare occasions I purchase some."

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
So I've always been a bit curious to ask you this - where do you usually acquire your animal companions from? Are they just strays you've managed to pick up?

v "In the past some legends say that my kind would eat viper heads, which is a myth unfortunately. My body naturally produces it. Do you mean the system of my targets though? Usually ingestion is the ideal methods as it's silent and fast, but sometimes I might try skin-to-skin contact. Contrary to popular belief, you can't die from breathing in my feathers unless you try to do something stupid like stick one up your nose."

Questionable Entrepreneur

12,375 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
How does your poison get into the system ?

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
"... What ends today?
v The concepts and theories surrounding death have always fascinated me. The idea that there's a... cheat code, if you will- to the natural cycle of births and deaths sealed the deal. Especially since the death of Michelle...
My natural lack of the fear of death made my path clear as well."

Super Sentai

13,950 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Why'd you take up necromancy?

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
Who do you look up to?

v I cosplayed as Sadako(The Ring). 3nodding

Shapeshifter

14,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Ever cosplayed before? (if so, as what? if not, would you like to?)

V Right now,since my favorite constantly changes, it would have to be the newest book in Robin Hobb's Fool and Assassin series.
^ Bookworm? What's your favorite book?

Uh... uhm... er... -coughs while taking it off-
A what? I don't know what you're talking about. You seeing things?

v

Dead Hellraiser

"...Er, why do you have a jockstrap on your head?"

v "Yes, I did something a couple of years back that led to someone I respected deeply losing their trust in me."

Devoted Explorer

Do you have any regrets?

v I try to stay on well-traveled roads and near villages and towns, so not many interesting ones. I have seen things like mermaids and some fae- and even a strange monster here and there.

Magical Explorer

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
"What creatures lurk in the lands you travel?"

V ((Tons.. it'd be a long update. Her story though is taking an interesting turn. I may write about it for nano...))

((The basic summation is, after the adventures in egypt fighting Nazi's and saving the world.... Melanie takes a wrong turn))

((After a heist gone bad She stole the wrong object and fell on the wrong side of a fairy noble. She was captured and held in the darkness, a labyrinth of a library esque prison. Her human form was changed from that of a mortal into something not quite fairy not quite human. She is a Changeling, a creature of moon and shadow. Her talents as a antiques dealer evolved, giving her the skills of an Antiquarian from her years in shadowy confinement in a dim library cataloging artifacts older than human history.

After her daring escape from her shadowy prison she found herself in the mortal world, a few years into the future. She was in another city and another desert.

Las Vegas.

Putting the pieces of her old life together, she found a surprising contact: Dr. Holt a colleague and once professor of history at Harvard. His life was changed by his becoming a mage. The pair of them struck a business partnership, running a small antiques and pawn shop just off the strip. ))

((She was lost some where between 1938 and 1942, not sure yet what I want her to know, and arrives back in our world in 2013))

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
What happened to Melanie?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items