Welcome to Gaia! ::

You catch me and Kottan making love in the shower. . . Your reaction?

Woah! My bad! Sorry! 0.087591240875912 8.8% [ 24 ]
Hey that looks fun! Mind if I join? 0.11313868613139 11.3% [ 31 ]
MY EYES!!! I'M BLIND!!! 0.2007299270073 20.1% [ 55 ]
~compares to self~ Damn, their melons make mine look like walnuts. . . 0.047445255474453 4.7% [ 13 ]
~compares to self~ Ha! My melons make theirs look like walnuts! 0.08029197080292 8.0% [ 22 ]
Aozora! I thought I was your lover!!! 0.014598540145985 1.5% [ 4 ]
Kottan! I thought I was your lover!!! 0.010948905109489 1.1% [ 3 ]
~blushes~ Thank you for the treat! ~quietly leaves~ 0.062043795620438 6.2% [ 17 ]
HEY! Who said you could do that in MY shower?!? 0.13138686131387 13.1% [ 36 ]
Why is Texas? 0.25182481751825 25.2% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 274 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 >

Dedicated Aggressor

Dana stopped reaching for her towel as she saw Slick walk in through the door. She, instead of grabbing her towel and proceeding like normal, grabbed Slick's snake and tied it in a knot around Slick's neck. She then sprinted - with Slick in tow - through her apartment, to the door, which she swiftly opened and hurled Slick out. She then closed the door and went about drying off herself and her floor before getting dressed.

Slick himself would land in the middle of a Wal-Mart parking lot about a mile away.

Levy Schweitzer's Partner

Hallowed Hunter

User Image

—•●• THE BLACK ANGEL

Immediately shielding herself with her wings, the woman narrowed her eyes.
              The trespasser ought to be burnt to a crisp.

"Leave."

Lucky Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"Unholy Zeet! ...When da church say dat dey would uze a Dark Angel to attack meh when I leezt ezpect eet I diid not zee Ziz come-Eng."
He grabs a towel, drying off the specialized embalming and sanitization fluids from the shower. "Can you be back in lyke ten, or do I really gotta die again?"

Obsessive Consumer

Tarako6
"Unholy Zeet! ...When da church say dat dey would uze a Dark Angel to attack meh when I leezt ezpect eet I diid not zee Ziz come-Eng."
He grabs a towel, drying off the specialized embalming and sanitization fluids from the shower. "Can you be back in lyke ten, or do I really gotta die again?"
Get out, you per--oh, wait, it's just some undead. Gross. Sharkeisha, can you deal with this? ANOTHER ONE? THIS IS FOURTH TIME THIS WEEK. Perhaps they are migrating due to warmer temperatures with the return of spring.
I left the shower on too long, didn't I?

Normal Human

WITHOUT EVEN TRYING
I use the Sephiroth sword
And whatever's invading my shower
Ends up permanently mosiac'd User Image

Indulgent Raider

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
A little impatient - that's fine - but I'm all done with it if you needed to use it.
Depending on the park's sprinkler system is unbecoming of me, I know-
But I don't feel judgement, as I'm sure the open waters don't have much better options.
/gets the ******** back into the stall and slams shower door shut

meeiji's Oppa

*smirks* Could you pass me the towel please? wink

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
    Sup bro. Pass a towel will ya, or did you want to join me? I don't mind going back in for some fun.

Questionable Phantom

10,750 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
This one fell for the ruse..
The Dullahan, still actually fully armoured cleaves their latest victim's head right off, then slowly walks off, carrying the latest prize under their arm

Nathaniel Liir's Boyfriend

"You expected differently, because I'm not exactly tall? Ha. Even without a head I'm sure you can see that's not the case."

"And don't bother with my head. I'm not in the mood."

Intermediate Visitor

4,325 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
"Why?! What have I done to deserve the attention of a tall..different rendition of a dark god?"

Dedicated Aggressor

"You're lucky it's just me."

White Noise turned off the water and stepped out, still wearing her full armor (if you can call it that) and spinning her cleaver around in her hand, which was also in the shower with her.

"You really shouldn't be peeping on girls in the shower though."

With that comment, White Noise tapped the tip of her blade to the showerhead, which was still on, and turned it so that it sprayed water through her insubstantial form and onto her bathroom intruder before turning the water off and walking out of the bathroom.

There were no towels in the bathroom at all.

"Good luck getting dry."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces