Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Inquisitor

"Well, my good fellow, take your pick! Assortments of meat and fruits! If you've a limited palette, that's gonna be a bit hard to accommodate... You see, it's quite difficult to grow crops without the blessing of the Sun God, and we may... have become... heretics?"

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Caprina looks to her basket. "There's a pepper and some radishes in there I can spare. They're not that tasty when raw, but that's not the concern right now."

Elfin Bro

Well looks like the tavern gave his table an appetizer already, but I'll see if I could anonymously send over a complimentary potato french-onion soup for two.

High-functioning Lunatic

22,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
Well let's get you a nice juicy steak with some baked macaroni and cheese and a Caesar salad.
Oh but if you're vegan, we can do mushroom burgers. And if you're not vegan but don't eat red meat, you can have chicken instead of steak.

And for Mrs. Ginger, I'll cook some boiled chicken with brown rice, peas and carrots mixed together.

Elfin Guildsman

I give them soup . Vegetable soup.

Vergeten Sove's Buttercup

Professional Lunatic

Johnny: God V, doesn't people cook in the future anymore? Well hop on the net and figure out how to make a taco salad and serve it with some cold Nicola on the side. Something tells me this guy wants a taste of the 80's.

Rippt's Partner In Crime

"Me? Feed the starving? And an entire revolution, at that? But of course! Generosity is a mark of greatness that distinguishes me from the rest of the waitstaff! I shall usurp the Café manager right now and hand out cakes and coffee for everyone!

Just promise to spread the word, while you're at it, that my coffee is the best! Won't you? heart
"

Cunning Cultist

Croissant and coffee.

Blessed Sweetheart

*gives them a couple of large salmon and some wild berries* woof…👀

Normal Human

DOG FOOD
With potatoes exclaim

Fairy

Cheez Whiz.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
A non-toxic mushroom I found in this cave.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff