Sparkling Star

eur
nice thread ♥

Thank you, fellow kitten!

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Gothic Sidhe
Oh NO! A creeper found me hiding under the beach umbrella

There is nothing small enough, or big enough, to hide you my dear. emotion_dowant

Hallowed Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
MageQueenHoshi
Gothic Sidhe
Oh NO! A creeper found me hiding under the beach umbrella

There is nothing small enough, or big enough, to hide you my dear. emotion_dowant
emotion_0A0 but I thought that I was safe. It's because of my sparkles, isn't it?

Precious Darling

10,675 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Love Machine 150

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Gothic Sidhe
emotion_0A0 but I thought that I was safe. It's because of my sparkles, isn't it?

Quite so~

Hallowed Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
MageQueenHoshi
Gothic Sidhe

Quite so~
emotion_facepalm of course...with the summer sun hanging around, how could I ever hope to think that I could hide while still wearing my nightclub pole dancer outfit *getting more and more dramatic as she goes*

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Gothic Sidhe
emotion_facepalm of course...with the summer sun hanging around, how could I ever hope to think that I could hide while still wearing my nightclub pole dancer outfit *getting more and more dramatic as she goes*

Oh but my dear, your lavender hair and dark skin are very lovely. The outfit is a stirring contrast. 3nodding

Hallowed Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
MageQueenHoshi
Gothic Sidhe

Oh but my dear, your lavender hair and dark skin are very lovely. The outfit is a stirring contrast. 3nodding
>///< you really think so! heart It's my favorite outfit right now. I only wish that I had more color in my wardrobe. I own too much black. It's summer. I need to get colorful clothing, right?

Enigmatic Genius

27,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
kefkadragon
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
kefkadragon
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
kefkadragon

pretty good. I just got my fluff and found out my laptop isn't made for the rhythm game.

Nice (about teh fluff)!
Oh, that's always fun, learning your laptop doesn't work for the event.
My laptop "lost" the wifi password....and now won't log into the router... *phone internet ftw*

Sounds like MSN for me about a month ago. I couldn't be in certain locations in my house for more than five minutes before it crashed.

It's more like it just decided to log out.Thankfully, other family peoples has the password and I'm back in laptop business!
*victory*

The other game i found doesn't work that well either. It's probably because towns is pretty busy right now.

Huh.
That makes a lot of sense.

Enigmatic Genius

27,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Gothic Sidhe
Creepers in Summer? And here I thought that I was safe xp

ninja
Creepers are around all year long!
^_^

Enigmatic Genius

27,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
MageQueenHoshi
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
Well, yeah.
88 degrees requires a lot of wind.
78 and lower is my preferred temp.
And I'd prefer 60 or less even more.
Plus, I hate the sun.

mid-high 60s for me, slight breeze, partly cloudy and relaxing on the beach. Mmmmm. *daydreams*

Excepting the beach, that sounds pretty perfect to me.

Hallowed Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
Gothic Sidhe
Creepers in Summer? And here I thought that I was safe xp

ninja
Creepers are around all year long!
^_^
Oh noes! Another creeper found me. Clearly staying under the bush is not protection enough.

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Gothic Sidhe
>///< you really think so! heart It's my favorite outfit right now. I only wish that I had more color in my wardrobe. I own too much black. It's summer. I need to get colorful clothing, right?

Ideally one would wear colors more fitting for the season of spring and summer, as it helps reduce the heat of the sun. As for you, I don't think you could be any more attractive! Just fine as you are, if I may say so. Though if you are concerned about getting sunburned or overheated, you may want to invest in a parasol, and a skirt or a lovely dress.

Animal Lover

Well, hello fellow creepers.

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
Excepting the beach, that sounds pretty perfect to me.

Sorry I kind of drifted off there for a moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff