Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bah humbug!

Orly? 1 100.0% [ 240 ]
Total Votes:[ 240 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 172 173 174 > >> >>> »|

Beloved Stalker

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Why hello there! Rainy here, bringing you the Creepers Event thread as I've done with almost every single event in the last two years! <3
Welcome to the Official Creepers Summer Event thread! How did you find yourself here? I'm not quite sure. Maybe it sounded... intriguing in some way or maybe... that thing they call fun (or something like that, right?).
Either way, you found yourself here. Congrats to making it through the front door without some stalker lunging at you from the top of the door frame.
Weird right?
Bah humbug!
This thread, my dears, is for the misunderstood, broken-hearted, no-craps-were-given, etc. people that are a bit... messed up in the head. There, I said it. Happy?
Geez...
Anyways! We're here to have fun, not cause drama, right? RIGHT. So if you start drama, I will personally hunt you down, hang you by your toes, slit your throat, then watch you bleed out like back-in-the-day.
I don't feel like going there.
So, HAVE FUN. That's the purpose of the thread. Meet new people who are just as screwed up as you are, whatever. Just make sure you can handle what goes on in here or you might find yourself...

Creep-a-fied. (Hoshit! xD)

User Image

If you wish to continue with the Creepers, just join our lovely Guild!

Quote:
"I'll be granting the prize of 50k to the first poster on page 100.
However, the rules are:
-Bumps do not count.
If the first post is a bump 50k will go to the second poster and so on.
-No complaining over who gets it.
-If the first person to post on page 100 is new, they must stick around for another 10 pages to make up for the 10 they missed before.
- And, an additional prize will be given to the winner IF they are a new and active member of our thread & Guild. :3 " -Selle

And I (Rainy) will be doubling it with another 50k, giving a total of 100k to the first poster on page 100! <3

Winner: MageQueenHoshi !

User Image

Beloved Stalker

User Image

User ImageChat it up! Everyone needs some creepy, weird friends don'tcha know.~

User ImageThere is in fact a guide to anoning in the post below. Don't exactly know how? Finish reading the rules then go down and read the instructions. It's not hard! That'swhatshesaid<3

User ImageEveryone loves a good anon letter, rather it's creepy or not. You're getting free items, don't complain!

User ImageFollow Gaia TOS, etc. etc.

User ImageIf you don't have a sense of humor, there's no point of you being here. Constantly serious people make me want to go all Samara on your ass and come out of your computer screen to kill you. >.>; Follow Gaia TOS, etc. etc.

User ImageRESPOND TO ANONS! There is nothing more frustrating then putting in time and effort into writing someone a letter and them not respond/appreciate it. Don't have a good response? Just say "Thank you!". It works.

User ImageIf you have a problem with someone within the thread, contact either me (RainsEclipse), Suishohatake , Sellesion, or MageQueenHoshi. Don't start a fight with someone in the thread please!

User ImageDon't take anons completely serious. Amg, they're in character, DON'T GET OFFENDED. Sometimes, yes, it can be insulting, but you can always say "thanks" to an anon and not continue on with it. It's that simple!

User ImageHave fun!

User Image

Beloved Stalker

User Image

Step 1: Find a victim person you wish to send one too.
Step 2: Write a poem, story, or creepy/cute/whatever saying and be satisfied with it. Oh, and come up with a Pen Name for your Anon.
Step 3: Go to your inbox and find an item you'd like to send to them (can be junk, no one really cares and if they do, whoops!).
Step 4: Click on the item then click "Gift Item".
Step 5: Write your message (poem, story, etc.) in the Message box and copy-pasta the persons Username into the "Username Box".
Step 6: Add a "- (enter pen name here)" at the end of your message with your anon pen name!
Example:
Beginning of Message ---≫Summer, Summer, Blah Blah,
What is all this hoo-hah?
People are lurking everywhere,
But the true creepers love to lurk here...
≪--- End of Message

-I don't... even... know≪---- Pen Name

Step 7: CLICK THE "Give this gift anonymously? (The recipient will only see your message)" BOX!! Don't Forget This Step!!
Step 8: Verify your password and all that jazz.
Step 9: Look over everything and make sure the Anonymous button says YES!
Step 10: Send the message, be satisfied, and see if the person replies. =D

User Image

Beloved Stalker

User Image

If you'd like me to add a banner or link up here, just message me and let me know! <3

(Another Event-Wide Anon thread to check out! <3 )

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Beloved Stalker

Beloved Stalker

Beloved Stalker

User Image

Open! <3 <3

User Image

Man-Hungry Codger