Dreamer

27,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Pet Trainer 150
Horsemalarky
Mandabandit

-x-Japanesebby-x-

Hi Rob said to contact you guys about art maybe? I was also to say a bumblebee fluff.
Right on. Is the current avatar okay?
User Image

Cute Art! too bad the event is almost over emo

User Image

Shameless Hoarder

Mandabandit

-x-Japanesebby-x-

Yes my current avi would be just fine. I'm a sexy road warrior!

Destructive Enabler

33,225 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
-x-Japanesebby-x-

I'm liking your current siggy, is that for the shop? cool

Dreamer

27,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Horsemalarky
Mandabandit

-x-Japanesebby-x-

Haha alright I will try to make the avi art sexy! wink

Dreamer

27,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
RyogaRob
-x-Japanesebby-x-

Thank you! Maaaaybe. ninja
We have so much work to do still. Can't wait!

Destructive Enabler

33,225 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
-x-Japanesebby-x-
RyogaRob
-x-Japanesebby-x-

Thank you! Maaaaybe. ninja
We have so much work to do still. Can't wait!

Nice me either, I can't wait for reliable internet too!

Wild Comrade

Dapper Darling

RyogaRob
Mandabandit
Last day hooray!
I will miss this thread though, I'll have to let everyone know when we open our shop so we can still chat.
heart

Looking forward to that shop and the day it's up and going! cool

Meee tooo! We are planning on hanging out this week so hopefully we can get it up and running!! And no worries on the avatar, like I said I have plenty to do xDD

Dapper Darling

Eileen Eir
Mandabandit

We usually get out the first week in December and we're out for a month then in spring we get out the last week of March/first week of April, so we have four months off in summer. It's not too bad. =P

And pudding cups yummmmy. I've tried pudding in cups but it's nothing like fresh made. =P

Oh that's not too bad then, basically the same as us. We start in September and then get 2 weeks off in December and start again in January and go until the end of April (we have 1 week off sometime in there) and then we have clinical for the entire month of May.

I am so cold right now. Think we are heading outside to warm up with some sunshine.

Oh yeah we have spring break that's a week in spring semester. We do clinicals every Thursday and Friday from 6am-1pm, then in fourth semester we will switch to a twelve hour day every Thursday of the semester and we will have Friday's off which I'm quite excited for!

Today is the first day I've seen the sun in like two weeks and it's only in little spurts. We can't even mow the ground is so wet and it hasn't rained today. Dx

Dapper Darling

Horsemalarky
Mandabandit

-x-Japanesebby-x-

Sweet and you want the bumblefluff with it?

Fluffy Healer

14,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
Mandabandit
Eileen Eir
Mandabandit

We usually get out the first week in December and we're out for a month then in spring we get out the last week of March/first week of April, so we have four months off in summer. It's not too bad. =P

And pudding cups yummmmy. I've tried pudding in cups but it's nothing like fresh made. =P

Oh that's not too bad then, basically the same as us. We start in September and then get 2 weeks off in December and start again in January and go until the end of April (we have 1 week off sometime in there) and then we have clinical for the entire month of May.

I am so cold right now. Think we are heading outside to warm up with some sunshine.

Oh yeah we have spring break that's a week in spring semester. We do clinicals every Thursday and Friday from 6am-1pm, then in fourth semester we will switch to a twelve hour day every Thursday of the semester and we will have Friday's off which I'm quite excited for!

Today is the first day I've seen the sun in like two weeks and it's only in little spurts. We can't even mow the ground is so wet and it hasn't rained today. Dx

Awe that sucks. I hope you get some sunshine real soon!
We had a wonderful time outside, we played catch, played in the small pool with toys and watered the garden... just came in to have quiet time while my daughter has a nap.
Good timing too, it just started to rain outside xd

I'm jealous that you have some idea of what your schedule will be.
I know that we have classes every Monday and Tuesday for both semesters. However, I have no idea when my clinical will be (we will find out closer to the date), it can be anytime from Wednesday to Sunday, it will always change for us. Also some of us may have our clinical in a different town or city in our province during the summer..
This summer my clinical was 6am-5pm and my spring clinical was 7am-3pm or 2pm-10pm, but that was at the college. Now we will be going by what the university schedules...
I'm so excited! I really hope I can keep up.

Dapper Darling

Eileen Eir
Mandabandit
Eileen Eir
Mandabandit

Awe that sucks. I hope you get some sunshine real soon!
We had a wonderful time outside, we played catch, played in the small pool with toys and watered the garden... just came in to have quiet time while my daughter has a nap.
Good timing too, it just started to rain outside xd

I'm jealous that you have some idea of what your schedule will be.
I know that we have classes every Monday and Tuesday for both semesters. However, I have no idea when my clinical will be (we will find out closer to the date), it can be anytime from Wednesday to Sunday, it will always change for us. Also some of us may have our clinical in a different town or city in our province during the summer..
This summer my clinical was 6am-5pm and my spring clinical was 7am-3pm or 2pm-10pm, but that was at the college. Now we will be going by what the university schedules...
I'm so excited! I really hope I can keep up.

That sounds like a blast. The boy and I went furniture shopping today and got a new couch! I'm excited for it to get here. 8D

We have class 9-12 m-w so it's pretty easy those days, and I won't have to get up early at all cuz I will be living right next to my building! Your's sounds kind of hectic and confusing. xDD
What's the difference between college and university? We use them synonymously here.

Fluffy Healer

14,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
Mandabandit

That sounds like a blast. The boy and I went furniture shopping today and got a new couch! I'm excited for it to get here. 8D

We have class 9-12 m-w so it's pretty easy those days, and I won't have to get up early at all cuz I will be living right next to my building! Your's sounds kind of hectic and confusing. xDD
What's the difference between college and university? We use them synonymously here.

College and University are basically the same thing here too, except they only offer shorter programs (no more than 2 years).
The Nursing program in our city is collaborative meaning we always do the first 2 years at the college and go to the university for the last 2 years.

Our schedule will be the same for the entire semester, but it will change from clinical to clinical (instructors get to pick their own schedules within guidelines).
I believe there is 7-10 clinical groups for each class, with no more than 8 in each.

Furniture shopping is sooo exciting! New place?

Dapper Darling

Eileen Eir
Mandabandit

College and University are basically the same thing here too, except they only offer shorter programs (no more than 2 years).
The Nursing program in our city is collaborative meaning we always do the first 2 years at the college and go to the university for the last 2 years.

Our schedule will be the same for the entire semester, but it will change from clinical to clinical (instructors get to pick their own schedules within guidelines).
I believe there is 7-10 clinical groups for each class, with no more than 8 in each.

Furniture shopping is sooo exciting! New place?

Oh okay, we call the two years a technical or associates degree. :3 I had to do two years of general education then 5 semesters of the actual nursing program so I'm really going 4 1/2 years but I'm getting my Bachelors so that will be lovely! We just call it the 'School of nursing' but it's still a part of the same campus and school and stuff.

Hmmm sounds interesting. We usually have like 3 clinical groups our class is only about 30 now, but we all do rotations at different places so there are usually only 6-8 students at the actual clinicals at a time.

First house! Although my school is an hour away so I'm getting an apartment there and we will visit on weekends. :3
It is really fun though! A place here was going out of business so everything was an extra 25% off with free delivery!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff