Fluffy Healer

14,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
Mandabandit
Eileen Eir
Mandabandit

That sounds like a blast. The boy and I went furniture shopping today and got a new couch! I'm excited for it to get here. 8D

We have class 9-12 m-w so it's pretty easy those days, and I won't have to get up early at all cuz I will be living right next to my building! Your's sounds kind of hectic and confusing. xDD
What's the difference between college and university? We use them synonymously here.

College and University are basically the same thing here too, except they only offer shorter programs (no more than 2 years).
The Nursing program in our city is collaborative meaning we always do the first 2 years at the college and go to the university for the last 2 years.

Our schedule will be the same for the entire semester, but it will change from clinical to clinical (instructors get to pick their own schedules within guidelines).
I believe there is 7-10 clinical groups for each class, with no more than 8 in each.

Furniture shopping is sooo exciting! New place?

Oh okay, we call the two years a technical or associates degree. :3 I had to do two years of general education then 5 semesters of the actual nursing program so I'm really going 4 1/2 years but I'm getting my Bachelors so that will be lovely! We just call it the 'School of nursing' but it's still a part of the same campus and school and stuff.

Hmmm sounds interesting. We usually have like 3 clinical groups our class is only about 30 now, but we all do rotations at different places so there are usually only 6-8 students at the actual clinicals at a time.

First house! Although my school is an hour away so I'm getting an apartment there and we will visit on weekends. :3
It is really fun though! A place here was going out of business so everything was an extra 25% off with free delivery!

Everyone calls it Bachelors of Science in Nursing here or just Nursing program, but the actual name for it is Northern Collaborative Baccalaureate in Nursing Program... xd
They really like to make everything complicated here.
Yes all of the other 2 year programs you do at college before entering University are termed Associate's degree... gonk
You don't need any prerequisites to get in the program luckily, just highschool.

Dapper Darling

Eileen Eir
Mandabandit
Eileen Eir
Mandabandit

That sounds like a blast. The boy and I went furniture shopping today and got a new couch! I'm excited for it to get here. 8D

We have class 9-12 m-w so it's pretty easy those days, and I won't have to get up early at all cuz I will be living right next to my building! Your's sounds kind of hectic and confusing. xDD
What's the difference between college and university? We use them synonymously here.

College and University are basically the same thing here too, except they only offer shorter programs (no more than 2 years).
The Nursing program in our city is collaborative meaning we always do the first 2 years at the college and go to the university for the last 2 years.

Our schedule will be the same for the entire semester, but it will change from clinical to clinical (instructors get to pick their own schedules within guidelines).
I believe there is 7-10 clinical groups for each class, with no more than 8 in each.

Furniture shopping is sooo exciting! New place?

Oh okay, we call the two years a technical or associates degree. :3 I had to do two years of general education then 5 semesters of the actual nursing program so I'm really going 4 1/2 years but I'm getting my Bachelors so that will be lovely! We just call it the 'School of nursing' but it's still a part of the same campus and school and stuff.

Hmmm sounds interesting. We usually have like 3 clinical groups our class is only about 30 now, but we all do rotations at different places so there are usually only 6-8 students at the actual clinicals at a time.

First house! Although my school is an hour away so I'm getting an apartment there and we will visit on weekends. :3
It is really fun though! A place here was going out of business so everything was an extra 25% off with free delivery!

Everyone calls it Bachelors of Science in Nursing here or just Nursing program, but the actual name for it is Northern Collaborative Baccalaureate in Nursing Program... xd
Yes all of the other 2 year programs you do at college before entering University are termed Associate's degree... gonk
You don't need any prerequisites to get in the program luckily, just highschool.

Yeah we are part of the science too, it's a BSN at my school :3

They do stuff like that here too, schools love being complicated. xD

To get into the college there aren't any pre requs. Of course to get into the actual nursing program you have to have all the sciences and psychology and good grades. xDDD

Invisible Perfectionist

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Sucks the event is over. I would've loved free art of a pegacorn fluff or a radioactive fluff, lol XD

Dapper Darling

ncisfan1002
Sucks the event is over. I would've loved free art of a pegacorn fluff or a radioactive fluff, lol XD

Sadly. But I usually have art threads at every event ;D Maybe next time!

Invisible Perfectionist

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Mandabandit
ncisfan1002

Sadly. But I usually have art threads at every event ;D Maybe next time!

Yeah, maybe~ :3

Fluffy Healer

14,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
Mandabandit
Eileen Eir
Mandabandit

To get into the college there aren't any pre requs. Of course to get into the actual nursing program you have to have all the sciences and psychology and good grades. xDDD

Opps, sweatdrop I somehow deleted the rest of my message. Apparently I wasn't paying much attention earlier today.

New house is always exciting!
Love buying new things that you need for it, don't like the cost though haha.
Smart idea getting an apartment in town, it will be less driving for you everyday 3nodding hopefully not too much more expensive though?

Yea we usually have 100 students in each year, sometimes more or sometimes less depending if they do the program over more than 4 years.

Yes very complicated!

Fluffy Healer

14,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
Mandabandit

When are you two opening up the art thread? (;

Dapper Darling

Eileen Eir
Mandabandit
Eileen Eir
Mandabandit

Opps, sweatdrop I somehow deleted the rest of my message. Apparently I wasn't paying much attention earlier today.

New house is always exciting!
Love buying new things that you need for it, don't like the cost though haha.
Smart idea getting an apartment in town, it will be less driving for you everyday 3nodding hopefully not too much more expensive though?

Yea we usually have 100 students in each year, sometimes more or sometimes less depending if they do the program over more than 4 years.

Yes very complicated!

Hahah that's okay!!
I love decorating and getting new furniture! Not necessarily the price either but everything we've gotten was either hand-me-down or on sale or we already had it! Slowly but surely we'll get some more stuff but what we have now works for us. : )

Oh yes it's not too bad at all! I have a full ride through scholarship and whatever is leftover after tuition I get as a refund check to use for my housing so it's paid and then I have some leftover for everything else. I really probably wouldn't need a job but I've been working since I turned 16 so it just feels weird to not have one xD Plus I like extra money to buy games and anything else I may want. ;D

Dapper Darling

Eileen Eir
Mandabandit

We will be hanging out sometime this week to try and get everything set up! Hopefully we can get everything up and running by Thursday/Friday? I have to work tomorrow so I won't be on much at all but I'm going to try and start working on some stuff for it!

I think the biggest thing we are having problems with is what to price our stuff! We've both had shops in the past but I used to charge like 30k for a fullbody which is wayyyy under-priced now. And somebody just commissioned me for a fullbody chibi and gave me a million gold which I think is too overpriced for most people xDDD
I think I'll browse the shops tonight and see what stuff is going for.

Sorry for the super long reply xD

Fluffy Healer

14,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
Mandabandit

Hahah that's okay!!
I love decorating and getting new furniture! Not necessarily the price either but everything we've gotten was either hand-me-down or on sale or we already had it! Slowly but surely we'll get some more stuff but what we have now works for us. : )

Oh yes it's not too bad at all! I have a full ride through scholarship and whatever is leftover after tuition I get as a refund check to use for my housing so it's paid and then I have some leftover for everything else. I really probably wouldn't need a job but I've been working since I turned 16 so it just feels weird to not have one xD Plus I like extra money to buy games and anything else I may want. ;D

Oh wow, good for you! That is definitely nice that you have scholarships.
I wish they had more of those over here. The one I got was used up in my first year of Nursing for tuition alone sweatdrop

So you're a bit of a workaholic? Nothing wrong with that.

I love thrift shopping for furniture. I got new couches for a few hundred dollars when I first moved out on my own, still have them and they look great!

Fluffy Healer

14,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
Mandabandit
Eileen Eir
Mandabandit

We will be hanging out sometime this week to try and get everything set up! Hopefully we can get everything up and running by Thursday/Friday? I have to work tomorrow so I won't be on much at all but I'm going to try and start working on some stuff for it!

I think the biggest thing we are having problems with is what to price our stuff! We've both had shops in the past but I used to charge like 30k for a fullbody which is wayyyy under-priced now. And somebody just commissioned me for a fullbody chibi and gave me a million gold which I think is too overpriced for most people xDDD

A million is definitely too overpriced for most people, but the artwork is worth that (your guyses would definitely be in that price range).
If you were wanting to sell on the lower range, most people would be selling artwork like yours for 300-500k (head) and 600k (full)...
I remember when a full was 100k and I thought that was too overpriced for me sweatdrop
People put a lot of work into them and they feel that they should be getting payed to match it 3nodding
How much you're selling it for will determine how many clients you get really...

Ha ha I just made a super long reply too ha ha.

Hope the 2 of you figure it out!
I'll drop by (:

Dapper Darling

Eileen Eir
Mandabandit

Hahah that's okay!!

Oh wow, good for you! That is definitely nice that you have scholarships.
I wish they had more of those over here. The one I got was used up in my first year of Nursing for tuition alone sweatdrop

So you're a bit of a workaholic? Nothing wrong with that.

I love thrift shopping for furniture. I got new couches for a few hundred dollars when I first moved out on my own, still have them and they look great!

Yes! Thankfully it worked out that way! I'm very fortunate to have them!

Hahah you could say that. However in the summer my need to draw and do other things takes over and I want to work less. School keeps the work need in me. xD

I love a good thrift anywhere, saving money is some serious business! xD

Dapper Darling

Eileen Eir
Mandabandit
Eileen Eir
Mandabandit

A million is definitely too overpriced for most people, but the artwork is worth that (your guyses would definitely be in that price range).
If you were wanting to sell on the lower range, most people would be selling artwork like yours for 300-500k (head) and 600k (full)...
I remember when a full was 100k and I thought that was too overpriced for me sweatdrop
People put a lot of work into them and they feel that they should be getting payed to match it 3nodding
How much you're selling it for will determine how many clients you get really...

Ha ha I just made a super long reply too ha ha.

Hope the 2 of you figure it out!
I'll drop by (:

Hahah well thank you!! Yes inflation has shot up the art market! But I understand it, I mean it's fake money put into to hours of work sometimes! We had our first auction a while back and both got 2mil from that for just three pieces of art each, so I definitely think we can price it in a higher range. I don't want to have a ton of slots either because I will be extremely busy once school starts, so the more expensive it is the less I'm going to be boggled down with unserious offers.We're hoping to get enough customers to do some RL commissions for 5-10 dollars a piece. :3
Yeah I was estimating 500-600k for my nicer stuff, and the cheaper end for more simple things. :3
We would be honored to have you!

Hardened Lover

-x-Japanesebby-x-
RoseRoyal
Mandabandit

-x-Japanesebby-x-

Hi Rob said to contact you guys about getting some avi art with a fluff for helping with bumps to get to pg 200 maybe? If so could I have avi art with the bumblebee fluff please? Thanks Rose..
Alright is the current avatar okay?

yeah, this one is ok.

Apparently I had to clear out the outfit from my closet I did want to use, but it would take too long for me to figure out how to put it back together. gonk Really wish they would allow us to buy more slots for out closet!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff