• Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
rogue blood angel
ashlex_in_pearl
rogue blood angel

Hi! I like your art smile
Can I get some WTF art of my avi and The Doctor here? : D

And maybe some pointers as to how your art looks so good with Gimp XD I can only really color with it

Your avi was fun to draw! I liked how I drew the body so I saved the base for later! And also that imp on your head was drawn perfectly ♥ I feel happy that I'm drawing some actual satisfying works! Oh yeah, I forgot to flip the drawing to face the other way, and I already put my name on the bottom, soooooo this is suppose to be mirrored...yeah...... S'all good?
User Image

I only use gimp to add effects really, most of the drawings are done in ArtRage Studio with a bamboo tablet. I used to use gimp for coloring and adding text but now I use it for photo manipulation (bad at that btw)The only tools that I would use for drawing in gimp would be the pencil tool. It's fun to draw using a tablet! I made a guild banner using the pencil tool. User Image

I don't really draw on my CPU without a tablet since I suck using the mouse. So I don't think I can give any tips confused sorry about that.
Do you have a drawing tablet?

AHH! Thats absolutely wonderful! I love it! heart heart heart I dont mind it mirrored smile Im just glad you had fun with it!

Ah I see.Makes sense to me. I used to have a tablet, a cheap one, but i broke the pen ^^; I can't imagine how anyone draws with the mouse, its so very awkward xD Thank you anyway :3 I appreciate it

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
rogue blood angel
I don't consider avatars, I draw them all as long as I'm quoted. Yours was easy to draw biggrin but the color! gawddddddd it was interesting I loved the green glow parts although it was hard making it look right because Iwazn't using the right tools (tired)
User ImageUser Image

Super Dark Demon version that kind of kreeps me out~
3 versions of it. Also I have a question, how did you get the radio active balloon? I got the same item but I only have the citrus fluff in it! gonk
Is there something we need to get the other fluffs?

WOW! I heart it, especially the glow effect. I think it looks neato! And thanks for doing the darker versions. mrgreen

Hey, the darkest version is really creepy. I like it. twisted Thank you so much!

As for the balloon, you do have all of them! 3nodding It just depends on which hand you are holding the balloon in. Go and try it out on your Avatar page. biggrin

Please click to feed my baby Dragon? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Luxiem's Senpai

Timid Noob

14,775 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
rogue blood angel
KarkatdokiVantas
User ImageYour art is really cute! Do you think I could get some fan art of me and my Devil fluff I had? I really liked that one and I even named him Pizza yum_pizza

User Image
My computer is a jerk... I made the best drawing for your character, it was all perfect and then my CPU decides to restart my art program! SO I HAVE TO REDRAW IT ALL OVER AGAIN!!
so it's a cartoonish style, hope this works. (earlier if I have posted this, it would be full of swears directed to my overheating lappy top)

Also this picture may or maynot be a reference to Can Town wink

Plus Coloring takes a crap load of time...

If you want the bigger version just say so and I'll upload it. This one is about 1.5x smaller.

oh my gosh this is the cutest thing ever emotion_kirakira Thank you so much I really love it! and I like how you put him in can town omg! this is just so cute thank you emotion_bigheart emotion_jawdrop

Stone-cold Rogue

RyogaRob
rogue blood angel
RyogaRob
What a great Idea, hope to see maybe something for me and my fluff Glow Stick! cool

Your current bumblefluff or is it that green glowy fluff? (wanting to double check)

Bumblefluff please mrgreen

I can't draw guns crying
User Image
Hope you like it

Stone-cold Rogue

n o i r i s t
WOW! I heart it, especially the glow effect. I think it looks neato! And thanks for doing the darker versions. mrgreen
Hey, the darkest version is really creepy. I like it. twisted Thank you so much!
As for the balloon, you do have all of them! 3nodding It just depends on which hand you are holding the balloon in. Go and try it out on your Avatar page. biggrin
Please click to feed my baby Dragon? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks! I think I spent the most time on the glow effects, I had to incorporate the dark backgrounds or the glow effects don't look as good. The darkest version... Since my art program has a premade canvas look on the back and I hadn't gotten rid of it yet, I forgot to fill in the mouth and eyes so once I filled in the black background (might I add this was when it was pitch dark in my room?) I just freaked out that I couldn't move for a few seconds... couldn't move my eyes from her.................. emo

And thanks for the tip on the balloon! now to find out how to get my pegacorn!!

KarkatdokiVantas
oh my gosh this is the cutest thing ever emotion_kirakira Thank you so much I really love it! and I like how you put him in can town omg! this is just so cute thank you emotion_bigheart emotion_jawdrop

If you didn't get the can town reference I would have to revoke your membership as a homestuck. I'm not even a homestuck and I know what can town is. I read up to act 3, one of my friends skipped to act 4 (which is apparently looked down upon in the homestuck society or something) and she didn't understand can town when I was discussing it with another friend who read all the acts and is a super homestuck fan. They both are, just one skipped to act 4 or whichever one with the trolls. I haven't read to that part, I gave up because I was getting burn marks from my CPU......

Stone-cold Rogue

xXx_Sunamicoro_xXx
rogue blood angel

Your art is absolutely adorable!!
I love it!!~
would you consider drawing my current avi with a cupcake fluff [my current fluff]
it would be greatly appreciated c:
yum_cupcake

Hope you like it!

See that rainbow in the back? It's gorgeous. I spent a whole 5 minutes or so making that rainbow, row by row, color by color. And not even 10 minutes later, I find out I have a brush that does all 5 colors AT ONCE......... I used a Google image for the lollipop.

User Image

Stone-cold Rogue

JayLoo
fluffy treats?

your fluff is filled up!

Homiko

Thanks for bumping my thread with a few posts! heart

Stone-cold Rogue

eternal-mel

OOOOH MY GLOB!!!!! I absolutely love it!!!!!! There is nothing I would change, seriously, this is fantastic and hilarious at the same time, ohh my, I love it so much, so many thanks!!!!! You rock!!!!

Yey! Your avatar is bursting with fluffs! Are you having a fluff party?

StrawZie
Wow thank you so much love it ^^ its worth the wait 4laugh

Np! how did you get your pegacorn?! Did you need the soul of a pegacorn? I WANT IT emo

ashlex_in_pearl

AHH! Thats absolutely wonderful! I love it! heart heart heart I dont mind it mirrored smile Im just glad you had fun with it!

Ah I see.Makes sense to me. I used to have a tablet, a cheap one, but i broke the pen ^^; I can't imagine how anyone draws with the mouse, its so very awkward xD Thank you anyway :3 I appreciate it

Mhm! those feathers look weird backwards anyways.

When my tablet wasn't working properly (I learned how to fix it!), I draw in gimp as well as I can probably do now, it would put these weird globs of color where I don't want it and it wouldn't work as smoothly, but now that my tablet isn't wonky, it glides easily in Gimp! doesn't work as well in Paint.Net though...

Yesterday I thought I lost all of my replacement nibs for the pen and I had a mini freak attack before I found them in my tablet's original box....... ya..
People who draw with a mouse (in the ones that I have seen) don't draw as good as the ones with a tablet, but they're pretty decent at it. My friend/classmate can draw with a mouse and they look fine, but she's been drawing with a mouse for years so it's easy for her. I just can't get a feel for a mouse drawing gonk

Angelic Champion

Darn! It's Monday. I totally thought it was Tuesday so I could request. xD
Hope you don't mind, I'll be making a request tomorrow. emotion_c8

Stone-cold Rogue

icyMOTHA

Ahhahaha It's alright! I'm surprised people actually read that mammoth post!
I only have a few more avis to draw and then my list will be cleared so I can do all requests tomorrow! I need to relocate to the basement where it's cold because I think mini burn marks are forming on my thighs from my lappy top eek

I shall be looking forward to the request tomorrow!

Angelic Champion

rogue blood angel
icyMOTHA

Ahhahaha It's alright! I'm surprised people actually read that mammoth post!
I only have a few more avis to draw and then my list will be cleared so I can do all requests tomorrow! I need to relocate to the basement where it's cold because I think mini burn marks are forming on my thighs from my lappy top eek

I shall be looking forward to the request tomorrow!

oh dear. o___o
Yeah, maybe get some ice or a cold wash cloth for your legs too!

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
rogue blood angel

Mhm! those feathers look weird backwards anyways.

When my tablet wasn't working properly (I learned how to fix it!), I draw in gimp as well as I can probably do now, it would put these weird globs of color where I don't want it and it wouldn't work as smoothly, but now that my tablet isn't wonky, it glides easily in Gimp! doesn't work as well in Paint.Net though...

Yesterday I thought I lost all of my replacement nibs for the pen and I had a mini freak attack before I found them in my tablet's original box....... ya..
People who draw with a mouse (in the ones that I have seen) don't draw as good as the ones with a tablet, but they're pretty decent at it. My friend/classmate can draw with a mouse and they look fine, but she's been drawing with a mouse for years so it's easy for her. I just can't get a feel for a mouse drawing gonk

Ahaha x3
Hmm I see...
Hmm... Do you know any good tablets pretty cheap? XD Maybe I could try again. My old tablet was incredibly cheap...but it DID come from walmart XD And I spent like 10 bucks

Fluffy Cutie-Pie

9,175 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
rogue blood angel
eternal-mel

OOOOH MY GLOB!!!!! I absolutely love it!!!!!! There is nothing I would change, seriously, this is fantastic and hilarious at the same time, ohh my, I love it so much, so many thanks!!!!! You rock!!!!

Yey! Your avatar is bursting with fluffs! Are you having a fluff party?

Yes! Im loving these fluff celebrations so I decided to equip as many fluffs as possible too bad they don't have more poses, otherwise nobody would be able to see my avi User Image

Devoted Sweetheart

rogue blood angel

StrawZie
Wow thank you so much love it ^^ its worth the wait 4laugh

Np! how did you get your pegacorn?! Did you need the soul of a pegacorn? I WANT IT emo

Yes I bought a soul from the market. I think it was about 20k now its about 40k
Still lovin the picture from Easter with all my pets xD Keep up the good work Rogue =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff