• Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
killmoo
Mooo!

Arff!

Dangerous Prophet

Okay, I have a few questions.
First off, I have a house, I went to it. It was fine the first time I went there.
Then, I got a fluff.
Now this is where i'm getting confused.
I have the fluff and I some how managed to send it to my home.
Now, I try going to the arrow to the boat.
It doesn't load for me, just says, "loading". I've tried this several times and no luck.
My fluff is now stuck in my home and it's health is low. It's most likely going to die.
Can I get a new one if it does die? Or does it just live? Please help. Thanks.

Generous Friend

14,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
deadhearts666
First off, I have a house, I went to it. It was fine the first time I went there.
Then, I got a fluff.
It doesn't load for me, just says, "loading". I've tried this several times and no luck.
My fluff is now stuck in my home and it's health is low. It's most likely going to die.

Try going to your house with the My Gaia section and see if you can get there that way. Sometimes the fluffs don't show up right away and you have to go in and out a couple times. Give that a shot. Good luck!

I gave treats to all the eligible fluffs in this thread. Enjoy!

Dangerous Prophet

Kiku_T
deadhearts666
Then, I got a fluff.

Try going to your house with the My Gaia section and see if you can get there that way. Sometimes the fluffs don't show up right away and you have to go in and out a couple times. Give that a shot. Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestion, but no luck. It just doesn't load at all. :/

Widow

Shirtless Pants

The fastest route to raise the fluff's happiness is by playing games with it. So you're saying there are other methods? eek

barium711's Wife

Festive Leader

21,800 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
All possible fluffs in this thread have been treated by yours truly! And thank you Lanzer for helping with the event, I think that the system it is implementing will be very beneficial to Gaia and I feel privileged to participate in the initial event!

Adored Sweetheart

9,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
deadhearts666
Kiku_T
deadhearts666
Then, I got a fluff.

What browser are you using? Could you try using a different one? Firefox, internet explorer and chrome gave me the same problem, but opera works for me. Also check to see if your flash player is up to date.

Generous Friend

14,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
I-Lost-Me-Mittens
deadhearts666
Kiku_T
deadhearts666
Then, I got a fluff.

What browser are you using? Could you try using a different one? Firefox, internet explorer and chrome gave me the same problem, but opera works for me. Also check to see if your flash player is up to date.

That was going to be my suggestion, also your house is in Towns 2, right? Want to make sure and get the basics out of the way for trouble shooting. I think the whole point of this event was to get everyone to move to Towns 2. My husband had the housing glitch and just picked a new one. Have you tried that?

Lonely Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Champion 300
  • Battle: Level Up 200
my fluff is pretty much always at max happiness, but it has taken like 4 days just to reach half of the loyalty bar...

Compassionate Lunatic

II Allen II
my fluff is pretty much always at max happiness, but it has taken like 4 days just to reach half of the loyalty bar...
The more games you play and the more you walk around in towns, the more loyal it will be.

Lonely Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Champion 300
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Plurpleflutterby
II Allen II
The more games you play and the more you walk around in towns, the more loyal it will be.
mk.. thats probably it
Need more time xp

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
The event really needs to be extended. With all the bugs messing us up many of us are only on the 3rd or so fluff. I'm only on my second! There's no way I'd make 10 in time and I'm trying my best with the time I have!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff