Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Gatekeeper

12,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Partygoer 500
Delilah Decora
...but tic tac toe is easy

EASY! My fluffs NEVER appeared for that game. It still does NOT work and the event is nearly OVER.

evil

Dapper Dabbler

12,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Trainer 150
so I noticed the stickers don't come anymore because the event originally stopped on the 5th. Do the achievements stop too? I just turned in my 5th fluff, but I didn't receive an award.

Beloved Lover

User ImageWish I knew this at the start of the event.

Shameless Lunatic

I think this event was unfortunately not my favorite... too much lag and glitches. :/

8,550 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I don't know if this is where I should be posting this, but I can't seem to equip my fluff :/ I can't get inside my house either; when I enter from outside, I get stuck sort of inside on the deck, but I can't actually get inside the room with all my stuff. Also I can see the tip of the fluff in the bottom of the screen, but I can't click on it or "call" it or whatever. Any ideas?

Generous Friend

12,900 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Gave treats to everyone I could. Happy fluffing!

Generous Friend

12,900 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
necrophagette
I don't know if this is where I should be posting this, but I can't seem to equip my fluff :/ I can't get inside my house either; when I enter from outside, I get stuck sort of inside on the deck, but I can't actually get inside the room with all my stuff. Also I can see the tip of the fluff in the bottom of the screen, but I can't click on it or "call" it or whatever. Any ideas?

File a report about bugs here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-reports/f.1015/ I hope you get it worked out. I believe the event ends tomorrow.

Romantic Lover

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart

Perhaps this isn't the right thread to post, but I got the Pegacorn fluff but I can't equip it? It just stand under the tab special.
What's the use of this fluff?

Please draw one of my babies <3 :
Kissa or Indra

Shadowy Lunatic

18,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Lady Indrani

heart

Perhaps this isn't the right thread to post, but I got the Pegacorn fluff but I can't equip it? It just stand under the tab special.

Kissa or Indra

That pegacorn fluff can't be equipped. It's actually a pet for the upcoming pet system.

Romantic Lover

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Chrystal Liena
Lady Indrani

heart

Kissa or Indra

That pegacorn fluff can't be equipped. It's actually a pet for the upcoming pet system.

heart

Thank you for telling me.

When is this pet system? And what actually is this? I missed out the couple of weeks so I haven't heard. Sorry! sad

Kissa or Indra

Shadowy Lunatic

18,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Lady Indrani

heart

When is this pet system? And what actually is this? I missed out the couple of weeks so I haven't heard. Sorry! sad

Kissa or Indra

The Devs are using this event to test out some things for the Pet System. There isn't a release date for the Pet System yet, but when it does come out there will be more information on it. From what I've heard, there will be different pets, you'll be able to equip one to follow you around Towns (the rest of your pets will remain in your house), and they can't die but may run away if not taken care of (users may have to pay a fee to get the pet back).

Romantic Lover

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Chrystal Liena
Lady Indrani

heart

Kissa or Indra

The Devs are using this event to test out some things for the Pet System. There isn't a release date for the Pet System yet, but when it does come out there will be more information on it. From what I've heard, there will be different pets, you'll be able to equip one to follow you around Towns (the rest of your pets will remain in your house), and they can't die but may run away if not taken care of (users may have to pay a fee to get the pet back).

heart

Seriously? Wow! That's sounds awesome. Okay, thank you so much for telling me!

Kissa or Indra

15,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Is there any way to ask for a wyvern or pegacorn fluff? I'm on my 9th fluff and have yet to get either one. Since one of the items is for raising a pegacorn there should be a way of getting them and not just up to random luck. My luck is horrible and it would probably be like my 20th fluff if I wait for it. And with the event ending tomorrow I obviously don't have that kind of time.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

how do you equip your fluff???

Jolly Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Mage 100
-Fierce Sushi-
so I noticed the stickers don't come anymore because the event originally stopped on the 5th. Do the achievements stop too? I just turned in my 5th fluff, but I didn't receive an award.

It might take some time before you get the achivement =) I got my achievement for raising 10 fluffs about one hour after I gave it back to Blaze. The achievements can take up to 24hours before being granted. Don't fret, you should get your achievement soon =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff